Engineer, Production Planning & Control
Job no: 492314
Work type: Full time
Location: Hong Kong SAR
Categories: Maintenance & Engineering
- Ensure the aircraft component maintenance tasks are well planned in accordance with the maintenance requirements
- Preliminary evaluate maintenance work feasibility before handover the work to Line Maintenance and MRO implementation
- Liaise with relevant parties to ensure maintenance and operational requirements are efficiently met
- Collect and analyze the maintenance and operation data for continuous improvement
- Perform project management to achieve goals within timeline and budget
- Provide support in aircraft acceptance, EIS preparation and planning daily operation
- Carry out and optimize components removal plan and monitor the component movement.
- Forecast the monthly component demand and develop the annual implementation plan
- Schedule and assign the loose equipment checking and slide deployment
- Control and monitor EOCOM to be embodied properly
- Prepare component reports for CMR application.
- Bachelor Degree or above in Engineering, or equivalent
- Minimum 5 years working experiences in aircraft engineering & maintenance
- Holder of Aircraft Maintenance Engineer License is highly preferred
- Good Command of spoken and written Chinese and English, Mandarin is an advantage
- Good team player with strong sense of responsibility and commitment
- Proficiency in MS Office and Chinese word processing
- Assistant Engineer is considered for candidates with less experience or qualification.
We offer an attractive employment package including free travel privilege* and staff training & development to successful candidates. For interested parties, please apply through our e-recruitment system.
To understand more of our company and other vacancies, please visit our website at http://www.hkairlines.com.
Free Travel Privilege
- Employee and his/her family & friends (for single employee) will be benefit from the free and the lowest fare travel arrangement
- All destinations flown by HK Airlines and its partners
- Free tickets, maximum 10-round trip per year
- 2 more round trip free tickets will be granted to the employee who has completed 5-year of continuous service
Hong Kong Airlines is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with our personal data policy and for recruitment purposes only.
Candidates not notified within eight weeks may consider their application unsuccessful. All related information will be kept in our file for up to 24 months.
Under the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance, you have the right to ascertain whether we hold your personal data, and if we do, to request for a copy of the data and/or to request the correction of any of the data that is inaccurate. Requests for access to and/or correction of your personal data relating to your application should be sent to us via postal mail at the following address:
Hong Kong Airlines Limited
Human Resources & Administration Department
11/F, One Citygate, 20 Tat Tung Road,
Tung Chung, Lantau, Hong Kong
We may charge a reasonable fee for the processing of any data access request
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend