Officer, Global Marketing (Digital)
Job no: 492495
Work type: Full time
Location: Hong Kong SAR
- Assist the Assistant Digital Marketing Manager to formulate and deliver digital marketing strategy on global level
- Manage and optimize Digital Marketing Campaigns including but not limited to always on SEM, O2O campaigns, Digital Display Ad and Data Marketing) as to achieve company’s KPIs in online / offline sales leads acquisition and brand building by working closely with external agencies and partners.
- Support and assist global outstation offices on marketing strategies as to align with Headquarter's overall direction
- Assist in performance analysis from all digital channels, understand the insights and provide recommendations to the team
- Provide regular reports on business performance, market intelligence and program effectiveness and make recommendations for optimization
- Staying most updated on the latest digital marketing technologies and trends, explore possible opportunities to implement such new technologies into marketing campaigns
- Degree holder in Marketing, Digital Communications, Advertising or related disciplines
- Preferably 2+ years hands on digital marketing experience, especially on performance marketing.
- Working in travel / hospitality industry, digital marketing agencies or MNC regional marketing role is a plus
- A highly motivated, creative, dynamic and innovative team leader
- Strong numerical and analytical skills with proven ability to run detailed and comprehensive analysis for optimization
- Experience in handling online acquisition campaigns including SEO, SEM, display banner, social media and mobile marketing with proven track record is required.
- Knowledge of web analytics tools/software (GA, Webtrends or others) is required.
- Strong understanding on current digital marketing trends and best practices across the region.
- Relevant experience in travel / hospitality industry, digital marketing agencies or MNC regional level marketing is preferred.
- Good command of both spoken and written English and Chinese (including Mandarin)
- Proficiency in MS Office and MS Project
We offer an attractive employment package including free travel privilege* and staff training & development to successful candidates.
For interested parties, please apply through our e-recruitment system at http://careers.hongkongairlines.com/930/cw/en/listing/
To understand more of our company and other vacancies, please visit our website at http://www.hkairlines.com.
Free Travel Privilege
- Employee and his/her family & friends (for single employee) will be benefit from the free and the lowest fare travel arrangement
- All destinations flown by HK Airlines and its partners
- Free tickets, maximum 10-round trip per year
- 2 more round trip free tickets will be granted to the employee who has completed 5-year of continuous service
Hong Kong Airlines is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with our personal data policy and for recruitment purposes only.
Candidates not notified within eight weeks may consider their application unsuccessful. All related information will be kept in our file for up to 24 months.
Under the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance, you have the right to ascertain whether we hold your personal data, and if we do, to request for a copy of the data and/or to request the correction of any of the data that is inaccurate. Requests for access to and/or correction of your personal data relating to your application should be sent to us via postal mail at the following address:
Hong Kong Airlines Limited
Human Resources & Administration Department
11/F, One Citygate, 20 Tat Tung Road,
Tung Chung, Lantau, Hong Kong
We may charge a reasonable fee for the processing of any data access request
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend