Assistant Manager, Sales & Marketing
Job no: 492543
Work type: Full time
Location: Hong Kong SAR
- Reporting to the Manager,Sales & Marketing, assisting in planning and implementing of Sales & Marketing strategies and programs on time
- Organise joint marketing activities with local business partners and tourism office on promotional activities, including joint advertising, road show, product seminar, travel exhibition, etc.
- Monitor the latest market trends and updates in the aviation and travel industry
- Assist with the design concept development, copywriting and production support on all promotional materials, including flyers and print advertisement, etc, for Hong Kong Sales Office
- Developing Marketing and sales material for product launching, sales information distribution, etc.
- Provide planning & support on all marketing activities.
- Handle payment and expense reimbursement arrangements for joint marketing campaign with trade partners.
- Assist with the planning, execution and evaluation of partnership joint promotions
- Liaise closely with HQ marketing team and other relevant departments to launch Marketing activities per Sales and Marketing Plan
- University degree holder in Marketing, Communications, Advertising or related disciplines
- Preferably 5 years experience in Sales & Marketing, PR, travel and/or aviation fields
- Self-motivated, proactive, able to multi-task, and with a team-player attitude
- Able to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines, reliable and independent, bringing a positive attitude and energy to the team
- Excellent problem solving, interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent command of spoken and written Cantonese, Putonghua, and English
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Experience in Travel related Marketing or Communications is a strong advantage
We offer an attractive employment package including free travel privilege* and staff training & development to successful candidates. For interested parties, please apply through our e-recruitment system.
To understand more of our company and other vacancies, please visit our website at http://www.hkairlines.com.
Free Travel Privilege
- Employee and his/her family & friends (for single employee) will be benefit from the free and the lowest fare travel arrangement
- All destinations flown by HK Airlines and its partners
- Free tickets, maximum 10-round trip per year
- 2 more round trip free tickets will be granted to the employee who has completed 5-year of continuous service
Hong Kong Airlines is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with our personal data policy and for recruitment purposes only.
Candidates not notified within eight weeks may consider their application unsuccessful. All related information will be kept in our file for up to 24 months.
Under the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance, you have the right to ascertain whether we hold your personal data, and if we do, to request for a copy of the data and/or to request the correction of any of the data that is inaccurate. Requests for access to and/or correction of your personal data relating to your application should be sent to us via postal mail at the following address:
Hong Kong Airlines Limited
Human Resources & Administration Department
11/F, One Citygate, 20 Tat Tung Road,
Tung Chung, Lantau, Hong Kong
We may charge a reasonable fee for the processing of any data access request
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend