Manager, Reservation Control
Job no: 492563
Work type: Full time
Location: Hong Kong SAR
- To monitor all schedule changes and relevant follow up job during flight irregularities and flight disruption, include but not limited to update the flight schedule in our host system as well as Global Distribution System (GDS); follow up passenger flight protection and connecting flight protection
- To develop and enhance interface of our GDS system - Travelsky
- To deploy testing of code-share with airline partners, coordinate system setup with host system provider, handle general inquiries as well as case investigation
- To set up and fine-tune all procedures, streamline and automate workflows for the team
- Other ad-hoc duties as requested by superior
- Academic background in Tourism, with knowledge in reservation & ticketing
- Solid experience in reservation, handling flight disruption schedule update and passenger protection, preferably 8 years and above
- Extensive knowledge of GDS, preferably in Travelsky
- Strong analytical and decision making ability; able to work under pressure
- Good command of spoken & written English and Chinese, Mandarin is required
- Good communications skills
- Candidates with less experience will be considered as Assistant Manager, Reservation Control
We offer an attractive employment package including free travel privilege* and staff training & development to successful candidates. For interested parties, please apply through our e-recruitment system.
To understand more of our company and other vacancies, please visit our website at http://www.hkairlines.com.
Free Travel Privilege
- Employee and his/her family & friends (for single employee) will be benefit from the free and the lowest fare travel arrangement
- All destinations flown by HK Airlines and its partners
- Free tickets, maximum 10-round trip per year
- 2 more round trip free tickets will be granted to the employee who has completed 5-year of continuous service
Hong Kong Airlines is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with our personal data policy and for recruitment purposes only.
Candidates not notified within eight weeks may consider their application unsuccessful. All related information will be kept in our file for up to 24 months.
Under the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance, you have the right to ascertain whether we hold your personal data, and if we do, to request for a copy of the data and/or to request the correction of any of the data that is inaccurate. Requests for access to and/or correction of your personal data relating to your application should be sent to us via postal mail at the following address:
Hong Kong Airlines Limited
Human Resources & Administration Department
11/F, One Citygate, 20 Tat Tung Road,
Tung Chung, Lantau, Hong Kong
We may charge a reasonable fee for the processing of any data access request
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend