Officer, Ticketing & Support
Job no: 492565
Work type: Full time
Location: Hong Kong SAR
- Handle reservations and ticketing enquiries at ticketing counter
- Internal ticketing support to the organization and overseas stations
- Provide support & handle travel agents enquiries through email and hotline
- Handle flight protection and provide necessary arrangement
- Handle daily sales report and other relevant monthly reports
- Handle complaints and enquiries raised by CRD
- Any other adhoc/reasonable tasks as assigned by immediate supervisors
- A recognised certificate in ticketing or related discipline
- Min. 2 years experience in ticketing & Service Enquiry in aviation industry
- HKCEE/DSE standard or above with pass in English or have completed a diploma from a recognized institute or colleague
- 1-2 years of airline commercial / sales experience, good understanding of airline industry is a distinct advantage
- Good spoken and written English and Chinese, knowledge of Mandarin is desirable
- Able to adopt various interpersonal styles to work effectively with a wide range of colleagues, customers and stakeholders
- Able to collect all relevant information and analyse complex problems and issues.
- Strong sense of responsibility
- PC literacy including Word, Excel and Power Point
Fresh Graduate will also be considered and the candidates will less/no experience will be consider as Assistant Officer
We offer an attractive employment package including free travel privilege* and staff training & development to successful candidates. For interested parties, please apply through our e-recruitment system.
To understand more of our company and other vacancies, please visit our website at http://www.hkairlines.com.
Free Travel Privilege
- Employee and his/her family & friends (for single employee) will be benefit from the free and the lowest fare travel arrangement
- All destinations flown by HK Airlines and its partners
- Free tickets, maximum 10-round trip per year
- 2 more round trip free tickets will be granted to the employee who has completed 5-year of continuous service
Hong Kong Airlines is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with our personal data policy and for recruitment purposes only.
Candidates not notified within eight weeks may consider their application unsuccessful. All related information will be kept in our file for up to 24 months.
Under the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance, you have the right to ascertain whether we hold your personal data, and if we do, to request for a copy of the data and/or to request the correction of any of the data that is inaccurate. Requests for access to and/or correction of your personal data relating to your application should be sent to us via postal mail at the following address:
Hong Kong Airlines Limited
Human Resources & Administration Department
11/F, One Citygate, 20 Tat Tung Road,
Tung Chung, Lantau, Hong Kong
We may charge a reasonable fee for the processing of any data access request
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend