Officer, Passenger Revenue Accounting
Job no: 492571
Work type: Full time
Location: Hong Kong SAR
- Handle Passenger Sales Report audit
- Handle ticket stock control & distribution
- Assist in refund handling and incentive scheme calculation
- Invoicing and credit control and follow up under-paid report
- Flight coupon batch control and prepare daily flight report
- Prepare journal input, bank reconciliation, account reconciliation and filing of voucher
- Any ad hoc assignments assigned by supervisors
- Bachelor Degree in Accounting or related disciplines
- Minimum 2 year accounting experience
- Airline experience or relevant experience is an advantage
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent command of both written and spoken English and Chinese
- Proficiency in PC & MS Office applications
- Able to work under pressure and meet deadlines, independently as well as an effective team player
Candidates with less experience will be considered as Assistant Officer.
We offer an attractive employment package including free travel privilege* and staff training & development to successful candidates.
For interested parties, please apply through our e-recruitment system at http://careers.hongkongairlines.com/930/cw/en/listing/
To understand more of our company and other vacancies, please visit our website at http://www.hkairlines.com.
Free Travel Privilege
- Employee and his/her family & friends (for single employee) will be benefit from the free and the lowest fare travel arrangement
- All destinations flown by HK Airlines and its partners
- Free tickets, maximum 10-round trip per year
- 2 more round trip free tickets will be granted to the employee who has completed 5-year of continuous service
Hong Kong Airlines is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with our personal data policy and for recruitment purposes only.
Candidates not notified within eight weeks may consider their application unsuccessful. All related information will be kept in our file for up to 24 months.
Under the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance, you have the right to ascertain whether we hold your personal data, and if we do, to request for a copy of the data and/or to request the correction of any of the data that is inaccurate. Requests for access to and/or correction of your personal data relating to your application should be sent to us via postal mail at the following address:
Hong Kong Airlines Limited
Human Resources & Administration Department
11/F, One Citygate, 20 Tat Tung Road,
Tung Chung, Lantau, Hong Kong
We may charge a reasonable fee for the processing of any data access request
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend