Manager, Business Analyst
Job no: 492593
Work type: Full time
Location: Hong Kong SAR
Categories: Information Technology
- Establish the processes and explore the technology to improve the IT projects demand process
- Responsible for translating the business requirement into functional documents and give guidelines throughout the project life cycle
- Responsible for coordination between IT project team and business team of other department
- Participates in developing department strategic and/or action plans according to the company's goals and strategies
- Responsible for daily management of BA Team projects including staff organization, scheduling and risk management, etc.
- Lead the team to complete the scheduled task on time and provide support to the team members
- Degree holder in IT, Computer Science or related disciplines
- At least 8 years' IT work experience of which at least 3 years in IT project management
- Practical experience in managing web-based business application systems development projects using J2EE and/or Microsoft .NET technology
- Prior experience in Business Intelligence is a definite advantage
- Strong management experience with good communication skills
- Strong sense of responsibility and eager to learn
- Self-motivated and able to work independently with minimum supervision & under pressure
- PMP or IIBA CBAP Certification is a definite advantage
- Good command of Cantonese, Mandarin and English
We offer an attractive employment package including free travel privilege* and staff training & development to successful candidates.
For interested parties, please apply through our e-recruitment system at http://careers.hongkongairlines.com/930/cw/en/listing/
To understand more of our company and other vacancies, please visit our website at http://www.hkairlines.com.
Free Travel Privilege
- Employee and his/her family & friends (for single employee) will be benefit from the free and the lowest fare travel arrangement
- All destinations flown by HK Airlines and its partners
- Free tickets, maximum 10-round trip per year
- 2 more round trip free tickets will be granted to the employee who has completed 5-year of continuous service
Hong Kong Airlines is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with our personal data policy and for recruitment purposes only.
Candidates not notified within eight weeks may consider their application unsuccessful. All related information will be kept in our file for up to 24 months.
Under the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance, you have the right to ascertain whether we hold your personal data, and if we do, to request for a copy of the data and/or to request the correction of any of the data that is inaccurate. Requests for access to and/or correction of your personal data relating to your application should be sent to us via postal mail at the following address:
Hong Kong Airlines Limited
Human Resources & Administration Department
11/F, One Citygate, 20 Tat Tung Road,
Tung Chung, Lantau, Hong Kong
We may charge a reasonable fee for the processing of any data access request
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend