Supervisor, Inventory Control
Job no: 492629
Work type: Full time
Location: Hong Kong SAR
- Oversee organizational contract development and management activities, and enforce organizational principles of integrity and compliance; be responsible for spares related contract draft, assessment, negotiation and implementation activities.
- Develop and deploy operation of third-party service contract; achieve the third-party service revenue target.
- Oversee the spares asset investment level; monitor the spares turn-over rate and perform surplus disposal function.
- Meet contract compliance target and appraise the risk of contract performance periodically
- Carry out other ad-hoc tasks assigned by management.
- Holder of engineering or business degree
- 5 years experience on aviation power plant management.
- 3 years experience on contract negotiation & management
- Have sufficient knowledge and experience of engine life cycle control, especially engine shop visit
- Good negotiator with experience on engine contract management;
- Fluency in business English. Additional proficiency in Chinese Mandarin a plus.
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend