Assistant Manager, Ground Services (Training)
Job no: 492630
Work type: Full time
Location: Hong Kong SAR
Categories: Service Delivery
- •Design, develop and conduct training programmes to ensure trainees obtain adequate skills and knowledge to provide quality services to the customers including but not restricted to classroom, on-site, or e-Learning.
- Evaluate and review the training programmes to ensure training requirements and effectiveness are met
- Train the trainers appointed by both internal and external parties including outstation trainers, GHA trainers etc.
- Maintain and update all training materials in line with the latest operating procedures and instructions
- Ensure training records of all trainees are complete and up-to-date
- Conduct assessment on the proficiency of trainees to ensure their qualification
- Supervise the line trainers and ensure their training quality is up to standard
- Tertiary education or equivalent, a Bachelor degree holder will be an advantage
- 6 years or above relevant experiences in aviation industry with relevant position in training field will be an advantage
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese, Putonghua is required
- Proficiency in MS Office applications and Chinese Word Processing
- Able to work under pressure and meet tight deadline
- Good Leadership skills and able to lead the team to achieve company goals
- Independent, well-organized and detail-minded
- Strong analytical, problem solving and project management skills with ability to master new knowledge, concepts and ideas quickly and facilitate knowledge sharing effectively
We offer an attractive employment package including free travel privilege* and staff training & development to successful candidates. For interested parties, please send your full resume with availability, current and expected salary to Human Resources Manager, Hong Kong Airlines Limited by e-mail (with position applying for and reference number quoted in the subject).
Please download and bring along the completed Employment Application Form after interview appointment has been made.
To understand more of our company and other vacancies, please visit our website at http://www.hkairlines.com.
Free Travel Privilege
- Employee and his/her family & friends (for single employee) will be benefit from the free and the lowest fare travel arrangement
- All destinations flown by HK Airlines and its partners
- Free tickets, maximum 10-round trip per year
- 2 more round trip free tickets will be granted to the employee who has completed 5-year of continuous service
Hong Kong Airlines is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with our personal data policy and for recruitment purposes only.
Candidates not notified within eight weeks may consider their application unsuccessful. All related information will be kept in our file for up to 24 months.
Under the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance, you have the right to ascertain whether we hold your personal data, and if we do, to request for a copy of the data and/or to request the correction of any of the data that is inaccurate. Requests for access to and/or correction of your personal data relating to your application should be sent to us via postal mail at the following address:
Hong Kong Airlines Limited
Human Resources & Administration Department
11/F, One Citygate, 20 Tat Tung Road,
Tung Chung, Lantau, Hong Kong
We may charge a reasonable fee for the processing of any data access request.
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend