AM/Manager, Asset Management
Job no: 492646
Work type: Full time
Location: Hong Kong SAR
- Oversee organizational contract development and management activities, and enforce organizational principles of integrity and compliance; be responsible for spares related contract draft, assessment, negotiation and implementation activities.
- Develop and deploy operation of third-party service contract; achieve the third-party service revenue target.
- Oversee the spares asset investment level; monitor the spares turn-over rate and perform surplus disposal function.
- Meet contract compliance target and appraise the risk of contract performance periodically
- Carry out other ad-hoc tasks assigned by management.
- Holder of engineering or business degree
- 8 years experience on aviation asset management
- 3 years experience on contract negotiation & management
- Leadership experience
- Strong analytical thinking skills, and stress resistant
- Strong commercial acumen with technical background
- Fluency in business English. Additional proficiency in Chinese Mandarin a plus
- Willingness to travel when required
- Have good knowledge of aviation asset especially power plant management
- Good negotiator with rich experience on commercial contract handling
We offer an attractive employment package including free travel privilege* and staff training & development to successful candidates. For interested parties, please apply through our e-recruitment system.
To understand more of our company and other vacancies, please visit our website at http://www.hkairlines.com.
Free Travel Privilege
- Employee and his/her family & friends (for single employee) will be benefit from the free and the lowest fare travel arrangement
- All destinations flown by HK Airlines and its partners
- Free tickets, maximum 10-round trip per year
- 2 more round trip free tickets will be granted to the employee who has completed 5-year of continuous service
Hong Kong Airlines is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with our personal data policy and for recruitment purposes only.
Candidates not notified within eight weeks may consider their application unsuccessful. All related information will be kept in our file for up to 24 months.
Under the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance, you have the right to ascertain whether we hold your personal data, and if we do, to request for a copy of the data and/or to request the correction of any of the data that is inaccurate. Requests for access to and/or correction of your personal data relating to your application should be sent to us via postal mail at the following address:
Hong Kong Airlines Limited
Human Resources & Administration Department
11/F, One Citygate, 20 Tat Tung Road,
Tung Chung, Lantau, Hong Kong
We may charge a reasonable fee for the processing of any data access request
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend