Supervisor, E-Commerce (Product Development)
Job no: 492648
Work type: Full time
Location: Hong Kong SAR
- Refining product demand based on user perspective and work out PRD (Product Requirement Document)
- Participate in the function building of e-commerce products to achieve optimization and improvement
- Interconnecting with business, customer service and other departments, listening to user feedback, solving problems and improving efficiency
- Propose constructive ideas through the insight gained by data analyzing
- Responsible for the overall project management of the system development (whole life cycle) including risk management, and proactively updates the progress to certain stakeholders
- Identify opportunities to adopt innovative technologies
- Handle communications, contractual correspondence and contract administration relating to projects and keep full records on project activities
- Focus on product key data and form an analysis report
- Complete other ad hoc tasks
- Bachelor degree in computer science, information system or other business / Technical discipline, or equivalent work experience
- Minimum 3-4 years experience on product or project management / Travel industry / payment & fraud management is an advantage
- Knowledge on the airlines system is an advantage
- Experience with web services and Open API development, as well as SOA concepts is a plus
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, and ability to work under pressure with deadlines and in a changing environment
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese, fluency in Putonghua.
- Hands on MS Office & Project management software knowledge
We offer an attractive employment package including free travel privilege* and staff training & development to successful candidates.
For interested parties, please apply through our e-recruitment system at http://careers.hongkongairlines.com/930/cw/en/listing/
To understand more of our company and other vacancies, please visit our website at http://www.hkairlines.com.
Free Travel Privilege
- Employee and his/her family & friends (for single employee) will be benefit from the free and the lowest fare travel arrangement
- All destinations flown by HK Airlines and its partners
- Free tickets, maximum 10-round trip per year
- 2 more round trip free tickets will be granted to the employee who has completed 5-year of continuous service
Hong Kong Airlines is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with our personal data policy and for recruitment purposes only.
Candidates not notified within eight weeks may consider their application unsuccessful. All related information will be kept in our file for up to 24 months.
Under the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance, you have the right to ascertain whether we hold your personal data, and if we do, to request for a copy of the data and/or to request the correction of any of the data that is inaccurate. Requests for access to and/or correction of your personal data relating to your application should be sent to us via postal mail at the following address:
Hong Kong Airlines Limited
Human Resources & Administration Department
11/F, One Citygate, 20 Tat Tung Road,
Tung Chung, Lantau, Hong Kong
We may charge a reasonable fee for the processing of any data access request
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend