Supervisor, Crew Service Standards
Job no: 492652
Work type: Full time
Location: Hong Kong SAR
Categories: Service Delivery
- Update Inflight Service Standards Manuals
- Inter-department coodination & communication aimed to achieve cooperation in the cabin service
- Assist in the development of Service Standards Audit Programme aimed to achieve effective monitoring, measuring and reporting of inflight services
- Assist in the inflight services assessment and compile/consolidate results/monthly reports for management review
- Assist to issue circulars and notices to crew members
- Ad-Hoc projects as assigned
- Form 7 & above, University qualifications preferred
- At least 5 years of inflight service experiences, supervisory management experiences preferred
- Good command of spoken and written English, Cantonese and Putonghua (preferred)
- Computer Skills-Proficient in Microsoft Office programs (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Acess)
- Excellent communication skills
- Self motivated and independent to handle tasks
- Experience in planning, organizing and developing training programs and manuals, with ability to coach, motivate and develop others
We offer an attractive employment package including free travel privilege* and staff training & development to successful candidates.
To understand more of our company and other vacancies, please visit our website at http://www.hkairlines.com.
Free Travel Privilege
- Employee and his/her family & friends (for single employee) will be benefit from the free and the lowest fare travel arrangement
- All destinations flown by HK Airlines and its partners
- Free tickets, maximum 10-round trip per year
- 2 more round trip free tickets will be granted to the employee who has completed 5-year of continuous service
Hong Kong Airlines is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with our personal data policy and for recruitment purposes only.
Candidates not notified within eight weeks may consider their application unsuccessful. All related information will be kept in our file for up to 24 months.
Under the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance, you have the right to ascertain whether we hold your personal data, and if we do, to request for a copy of the data and/or to request the correction of any of the data that is inaccurate. Requests for access to and/or correction of your personal data relating to your application should be sent to us via postal mail at the following address:
Hong Kong Airlines Limited
Human Resources & Administration Department
11/F, One Citygate, 20 Tat Tung Road,
Tung Chung, Lantau, Hong Kong
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend