Engineer, Aircraft Introduction Project
Job no: 492660
Work type: Full time
Location: Hong Kong SAR
Categories: AIM Project Office
- Manage activities before issue of Hong Kong C of A, including but not limited to LOI / Leasing Agreement Liaison, configuration selection, etc.
- Liaise with external parties & internal departments in terms of Engineering & EIS matters regarding aircraft introduction.
- Assist in the configuration evaluation for used aircraft sourcing, on all targeted and available aircraft in the market
- Provide Engineering technical data required for AMS preparation
- Identify configuration difference with last imported
- Provide Support for all HKAR-183 activities, including but not limited to CoR / CoA / Noise Cert. Application, meetings with CAD, MEL review, AMS review, BPL review, compile Aircraft Reports, aircraft inspection, on site monitoring for maintenance (used a/c), aircraft document and record review, Variation / Exemption application- C of A Requirement.
- Perform the pre-delivery aircraft inspection, including but not limited to seat inspection, cabin inspection, paint inspection, and final aircraft inspection and delivery activities
- Perform other duties or projects assigned by management
- Degree in Engineering, or relevant disciplines
- At least 5 years experience in aviation engineering, projects/TS experience is preferred.
- Aircraft Maintenance License is preferred
- Knowledge of Hong Kong C of A requirement
- Strong communication, negotiation and presentation skills
- Willingness to take responsibility and ability to prioritize effectively and work under tight deadlines
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese
- Flexible and adaptable, willing to work on differing projects
We offer an attractive employment package including free travel privilege* and staff training & development to successful candidates.
For interested parties, please apply through our e-recruitment system at http://careers.hongkongairlines.com/930/cw/en/listing/
To understand more of our company and other vacancies, please visit our website at http://www.hkairlines.com.
Free Travel Privilege
- Employee and his/her family & friends (for single employee) will be benefit from the free and the lowest fare travel arrangement
- All destinations flown by HK Airlines and its partners
- Free tickets, maximum 10-round trip per year
- 2 more round trip free tickets will be granted to the employee who has completed 5-year of continuous service
Hong Kong Airlines is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with our personal data policy and for recruitment purposes only.
Candidates not notified within eight weeks may consider their application unsuccessful. All related information will be kept in our file for up to 24 months.
Under the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance, you have the right to ascertain whether we hold your personal data, and if we do, to request for a copy of the data and/or to request the correction of any of the data that is inaccurate. Requests for access to and/or correction of your personal data relating to your application should be sent to us via postal mail at the following address:
Hong Kong Airlines Limited
Human Resources & Administration Department
11/F, One Citygate, 20 Tat Tung Road,
Tung Chung, Lantau, Hong Kong
We may charge a reasonable fee for the processing of any data access request
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend