Officer, Sales & Marketing
Job no: 492663
Work type: Full time
Location: Hong Kong SAR
- Maintain and extend good relationship with Travel Trade, Business Association and various Tourism Office by extensive routine sales visit.
- Implement the sales strategies to increase existing business and market share in consultation with the sales manager.
- Assist in identifying potential market and product development.
- Prepare various business reports and maintain the market information system.
- Execute Sales & Promotion Campaign
- Coordinate with indoor sales support team on the distribution of various sales material including fare sheet, sales notice, timetable, etc.
- Assist Travel Agent on various issues, including waitlist promotion, Sales issues, excess baggage allowance, etc.
- 1-2 year’s working experience preferably in Travel industry
- Degree Holder or above
- Customer service oriented and self-motivated
- Strong organizational, time management, ability to multi-task, work well under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- A team player, excellent interpersonal skills
- Proficiency in written and spoken English and Chinese (fluency in Mandarin preferred)
We offer an attractive employment package including free travel privilege* and staff training & development to successful candidates.
For interested parties, please apply through our e-recruitment system at http://careers.hongkongairlines.com/930/cw/en/listing/
To understand more of our company and other vacancies, please visit our website at http://www.hkairlines.com.
Free Travel Privilege
- Employee and his/her family & friends (for single employee) will be benefit from the free and the lowest fare travel arrangement
- All destinations flown by HK Airlines and its partners
- Free tickets, maximum 10-round trip per year
- 2 more round trip free tickets will be granted to the employee who has completed 5-year of continuous service
Hong Kong Airlines is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with our personal data policy and for recruitment purposes only.
Candidates not notified within eight weeks may consider their application unsuccessful. All related information will be kept in our file for up to 24 months.
Under the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance, you have the right to ascertain whether we hold your personal data, and if we do, to request for a copy of the data and/or to request the correction of any of the data that is inaccurate. Requests for access to and/or correction of your personal data relating to your application should be sent to us via postal mail at the following address:
Hong Kong Airlines Limited
Human Resources & Administration Department
11/F, One Citygate, 20 Tat Tung Road,
Tung Chung, Lantau, Hong Kong
We may charge a reasonable fee for the processing of any data access request
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend