Officer, Cabin Crew Communications
Job no: 492665
Work type: Full time
Location: Hong Kong SAR
Categories: Service Delivery
- Assist in writing, editing and formatting of Cabin Crew Times (CCT), a weekly newsletter to cabin crew.
- Regularly follow up with Crew Relations Team on weekly feedbacks collected from cabin crew. Review, edit and publish via CCT with accuracy.
- Communicate to cabin crew via CCT as replies and answer to queries on opinions/feedbacks gathered via various channels.
- Regularly assist Cabin Crew Operations & Communications Team with English editing or writing of documents, etc. Provide translation in Chinese when necessary.
- Regularly assist Crew Relations with Bi-monthly Eggplant post magazine with editing and upload to e-library. Gather statistics data on crew readership in e-library.
- Compose or assist in writing policy/procedures when required, publish via CCN and then incorporate into relevant manuals as scheduled.
- Regular upload notices and information in e-library and remove when obsolete.
- Regularly update and edit all manuals. Ensure the manuals are in line with the ISO format and requirements.
- Prepare documents and materials for the yearly ISO audit.
CREW OPERATIONS RELATED
- Assist to manage new and current flight reports, distribute and disseminate to other related departments for follow up.
- Assist Flight Report team to generate and monitor timely submission of daily flight reports from operations.
- Attend the weekly flight reporting meeting and communicate with different parties to seek further improvement.
- Assist in project planning, implementation, review by conducting research, producing statistics, and gathering feedbacks, e.g. IOSA.
- Participate in attending meetings and assist in preparing agenda/taking meeting minutes when needed.
- Tertiary education, Bachelor Degree is preferred.
- Experience in the airline business is an advantage.
- Background as a cabin crew or have a good knowledge of cabin crew function is an advantage.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office programmes.
- Good organizational skills, task and time management.
- Proficient in English and preferably in Cantonese and Mandarin translation.
- Excellent in English writing skills with DSE grade 4 or above/ IELTS standard with 7 or above
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend