Supervisor, Facility and Operation
Job no: 492671
Work type: Contract
Location: Hong Kong SAR
Categories: Maintenance & Engineering
- Responsible for security arrangement and day-to-day management of Security Team.
- Responsible for customer service arrangement and day-to-day reception of visitors, trainees, etc.
- Responsible for building operation and day-to-day management of supporting services. (i.e. cleaning, landscaping, training pool management, carpark management, catering services and shuttle bus services etc.)
- Responsible for access control arrangement and day-to-day management of the CCTV surveillance system.
- Responsible for resources management, vendor management and inventory management to enable effective and efficient daily building operation.
- Liaison with Government parties and public utilities related to supporting services (e.g. TD, FEHD, Police, etc.)
- Deliver on site duties for all situations related to inclement weather conditions / emergency, safety and health matters. (e.g. black rainstorm, typhoon, fire, outbreak of disease, etc.)
- Degree / Higher Diploma holder in building services, facility management or related disciplines.
- At least 5 years of related working experience with 1 year at supervisory level.
- Experience in Facility Management with Professional membership, e.g. RPHM, MCIH, MHKIH, etc in recognized institutions is highly preferred.
- Good command of both written and spoken English & Chinese. Good command of spoken Mandarin is preferred.
- Proficient in MS Office applications
We offer an attractive employment package including free travel privilege* and staff training & development to successful candidates. For interested parties, please apply through our e-recruitment system.
To understand more of our company and other vacancies, please visit our website at http://www.hkairlines.com.
Free Travel Privilege
- Employee and his/her family & friends (for single employee) will be benefit from the free and the lowest fare travel arrangement
- All destinations flown by HK Airlines and its partners
- Travel / flight ticket discount
Hong Kong Airlines is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with our personal data policy and for recruitment purposes only.
Candidates not notified within eight weeks may consider their application unsuccessful. All related information will be kept in our file for up to 24 months.
Under the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance, you have the right to ascertain whether we hold your personal data, and if we do, to request for a copy of the data and/or to request the correction of any of the data that is inaccurate. Requests for access to and/or correction of your personal data relating to your application should be sent to us via postal mail at the following address:
Hong Kong Airlines Limited
Human Resources & Administration Department
11/F, One Citygate, 20 Tat Tung Road,
Tung Chung, Lantau, Hong Kong
We may charge a reasonable fee for the processing of any data access request
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend