Secretary, Administration (Flight Operations Department)
Job no: 492686
Work type: Full time
Location: Hong Kong SAR
Categories: Flight Operations
- Monitoring Pilot Disciplinary & Reward System
- Handle all administration tasks related to Flight Operations Department “FOP
- Handle correspondence and ensure correspondence related to FOP is handled properly
- Liaise with CAD FOI secretary for meetings.
- Provide secretarial support to the Director Flight Operations “DFO”
- Assist DFO in preparing presentation materials.
- Meeting arrangements including minutes taking.
- Ensure communication is provided and tasks assigned are performed effectively and efficiently in an accurate and timely manner
- Safeguard sensitive information such as documentation and company correspondence
- Such duties assigned by DFO/DGMA
- Higher Diploma holder
- Minimum 2 years of administration experience preferably in an airline
- Strong sense of responsibility and with good team collaboration skills
- Proficient in computer applications (Excel, Word and PowerPoint)
- Good command of spoken and written English, Cantonese, Mandarin preferred
- Able to work under pressure
- Sense of confidentiality
We offer an attractive employment package including free travel privilege* and staff training & development to successful candidates.
For interested parties, please apply through our e-recruitment system at http://careers.hongkongairlines.com/930/cw/en/listing/
To understand more of our company and other vacancies, please visit our website at http://www.hkairlines.com.
Free Travel Privilege
- Employee and his/her family & friends (for single employee) will be benefit from the free and the lowest fare travel arrangement
- All destinations flown by HK Airlines and its partners
- Free tickets, maximum 10-round trip per year
- 2 more round trip free tickets will be granted to the employee who has completed 5-year of continuous service
Hong Kong Airlines is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with our personal data policy and for recruitment purposes only.
Candidates not notified within eight weeks may consider their application unsuccessful. All related information will be kept in our file for up to 24 months.
Under the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance, you have the right to ascertain whether we hold your personal data, and if we do, to request for a copy of the data and/or to request the correction of any of the data that is inaccurate. Requests for access to and/or correction of your personal data relating to your application should be sent to us via postal mail at the following address:
Hong Kong Airlines Limited
Human Resources & Administration Department
11/F, One Citygate, 20 Tat Tung Road,
Tung Chung, Lantau, Hong Kong
We may charge a reasonable fee for the processing of any data access request
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend