Aircraft Maintenance Licensed Technician
Job no: 492687
Work type: Contract
Location: Hong Kong SAR
Categories: Maintenance & Engineering
- Carry out routine maintenance checks and servicing tasks on all line maintenance works in accordance with the specifications of the aircraft maintennace schedule and the requirements of the aviation authority
- Rectify aircraft defects in accordance with the relevant Maintenance Manual and conduct troubleshooting
- Perform aircraft maintenance / overhaul tasks, including removal of obsolete components and installation of new parts and
- Perform complex maintenance tasks which requiring disturbance of aircraft systems
- Complete maintenance record properly to meet company procedures and authority requirement
- Conduct inspection to all tasks performed strictly comply with all safety procedures and airworthiness regulations.
- Perform ad-hoc duty (e.g. Aircraft on ground rescue) assigned by superiors
- Form 5/DSE or above
- Holding a professional qualification / aircraft maintenance license issued by an aviation authority
- Good command of speaking and writing in English
- Possess good interpersonal skills and excellent at team work
- Willing and suitable to work on shift duty
- Excellent decision making skills and able to work under pressure
- Strong on communications and team work
- Able to work on shift
We offer an attractive employment package including free travel privilege* and staff training & development to successful candidates. For interested parties, please apply through our e-recruitment system.
To understand more of our company and other vacancies, please visit our website at http://www.hkairlines.com.
Free Travel Privilege
- Employee and his/her family & friends (for single employee) will be benefit from the free and the lowest fare travel arrangement
- All destinations flown by HK Airlines and its partners
- Free tickets, maximum 10-round trip per year
- 2 more round trip free tickets will be granted to the employee who has completed 5-year of continuous service
Hong Kong Airlines is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with our personal data policy and for recruitment purposes only.
Candidates not notified within eight weeks may consider their application unsuccessful. All related information will be kept in our file for up to 24 months.
Under the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance, you have the right to ascertain whether we hold your personal data, and if we do, to request for a copy of the data and/or to request the correction of any of the data that is inaccurate. Requests for access to and/or correction of your personal data relating to your application should be sent to us via postal mail at the following address:
Hong Kong Airlines Limited
Human Resources & Administration Department
11/F, One Citygate, 20 Tat Tung Road,
Tung Chung, Lantau, Hong Kong
We may charge a reasonable fee for the processing of any data access request
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend