Supervisor, IT Service
Job no: 492693
Work type: Full time
Location: Hong Kong SAR
Categories: Information Technology
- Assist ITS Manager to prepare guideline and procedure for IT Service Operation and Service Request Form
- Oversees the prioritization of tickets, queue management, scheduling and resource planning to ensure service levels are met
- Review and monitor the performance and quality of service team including outsource service.
- Collaborates with IT and other parties for operation process improvement
- Organize IT skill sharing workshop to business users
- Prepare operational report to management
- Arrange service team to provide support for business users
- Co-ordinate with support team to provide support in major incident handling
- Ensure IT project activities are delivered within scope, budget and timelines
- Higher diploma holders or above in Computer Studies or related subjects;
- 4 years of working experience which includes at least 2 year working experience in IT Service Team;
- Experienced in managing the vendor.
- Certificate holder in ITIL Foundation or above is preferred;
- Self-motivated, proactive, responsible and customer focus attitude;
- Able to work independently and cooperate with other parties;
- Ability to work under pressure and complete task in tight schedule;
- A team player with excellent interpersonal skills;
- Good customer handling skills and manner;
- Good command of both written and spoken English, Cantonese and Mandarin;
We offer an attractive employment package including free travel privilege* and staff training & development to successful candidates.
For interested parties, please apply through our e-recruitment system at http://careers.hongkongairlines.com/930/cw/en/listing/
To understand more of our company and other vacancies, please visit our website at http://www.hkairlines.com.
Free Travel Privilege
- Employee and his/her family & friends (for single employee) will be benefit from the free and the lowest fare travel arrangement
- All destinations flown by HK Airlines and its partners
- Free tickets, maximum 10-round trip per year
- 2 more round trip free tickets will be granted to the employee who has completed 5-year of continuous service
Hong Kong Airlines is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with our personal data policy and for recruitment purposes only.
Candidates not notified within eight weeks may consider their application unsuccessful. All related information will be kept in our file for up to 24 months.
Under the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance, you have the right to ascertain whether we hold your personal data, and if we do, to request for a copy of the data and/or to request the correction of any of the data that is inaccurate. Requests for access to and/or correction of your personal data relating to your application should be sent to us via postal mail at the following address:
Hong Kong Airlines Limited
Human Resources & Administration Department
11/F, One Citygate, 20 Tat Tung Road,
Tung Chung, Lantau, Hong Kong
We may charge a reasonable fee for the processing of any data access request
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend