Supervisor / Officer, Operations Management
Job no: 492682
Work type: Full time
Location: Hong Kong SAR
Categories: Ground Operations
- Maintain and update the OMC Manual.
- Organize New Routes launch Preparation Meeting, prepare meeting minutes and follow up on post-meeting actions
- Assist and coordinate with internal departments on the Operations Data Store (ODS) project.
- Perform New Routes Pre-Launch Station Inspection and publish the station inspection report if required
- Coordinate with internal departments to ensure that each new route launching / new aircraft acceptance preparation are completed and meeting its target date, collecting each of these department and report to DGM OMC for making further decision if remedial actions are required or not in case of failure to meet target date.
- Perform cross-check on each phase of each seasonal scheduling and coordinate with airline planning to adjust the unreasonable block time and ground time, monitor and follow up the adjustment progress
- Conduct KPI analysis on the basis of stations and departments to fix internal defects in order to improve the on-time door close performance.
- Prepare weekly / monthly reports for management review.
- Conduct operations audit on HKG station (Hub Operations) and Outstations to ensure that the smoothness and efficiency of operations
- Perform other ad-hoc projects and tasks as assigned.
- Bachelor Degree or above (degree in aviation management or related disciplines would be an advantage)
- At least 3 years airlines / airports operations experience
- Proficient in MS Office Applications (including VBA, Excel Formula)
- Capable to handle conflicts and arguments in reasonable manner
- Thorough knowledge of operation control and flight dispatch relevant to the AOC
- Good command of Putonghua
- Excellent spoken and written English and Chinese
- Basic aeronautical knowledge
- Able to work independently
- Good understanding of the regulatory authority set up and work flows in PRC
We offer an attractive employment package including free travel privilege* and staff training & development to successful candidates.
For interested parties, please apply through our e-recruitment system at http://careers.hongkongairlines.com/930/cw/en/listing/
To understand more of our company and other vacancies, please visit our website at http://www.hkairlines.com.
Free Travel Privilege
- Employee and his/her family & friends (for single employee) will be benefit from the free and the lowest fare travel arrangement
- All destinations flown by HK Airlines and its partners
- Free tickets, maximum 10-round trip per year
- 2 more round trip free tickets will be granted to the employee who has completed 5-year of continuous service
Hong Kong Airlines is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with our personal data policy and for recruitment purposes only.
Candidates not notified within eight weeks may consider their application unsuccessful. All related information will be kept in our file for up to 24 months.
Under the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance, you have the right to ascertain whether we hold your personal data, and if we do, to request for a copy of the data and/or to request the correction of any of the data that is inaccurate. Requests for access to and/or correction of your personal data relating to your application should be sent to us via postal mail at the following address:
Hong Kong Airlines Limited
Human Resources & Administration Department
11/F, One Citygate, 20 Tat Tung Road,
Tung Chung, Lantau, Hong Kong
We may charge a reasonable fee for the processing of any data access request
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend