Project Lead, Aircraft Introduction Management Project
Job no: 492553
Work type: Full time
Location: Hong Kong SAR
Categories: AIM Project Office
- Manage the AIM team to achieve the annual volume & profitability targets set by senior management for any type of aircraft introduction;
- lead AIM team to meet required timetables for execution of transactions;
- Build a mechanism of aircraft introduction to ensure the AIM activities to achieve annual budget targets;
- Manage the process of aircraft configuration selection, organize relevant departments to participate in the aircraft introduction activities, and ensure introduced aircraft meets the airworthiness requirement and company directives;
- Organize the negotiation and signing of aircraft purchase and lease contracts, and ensure that the contract meet company business development and shareholders concerns;
- Interpret and resolve technical issues and problem related to the contracting;
- Manage the technical inspection and acceptance during aircraft delivery phase;
- Provide configuration information to all users’ departments and provide technical input as per AOC requirements;
- Provide Support for all HKAR-183 activities, including but not limited to CoR / CoA / Noise Cert. Application, organize the meetings with local authority for aircraft introduction;
- Identify, analyze and manage the risks throughout all stages of the aircraft delivery project.
- Bachelor Degree in Engineering, Aviation and other related discipline, knowledge in Technical Service, Quality Assurance and Project is preferred
- A minimum of 10 years engineering related work experience is required
- Good network and relationship in aviation community
- Familiar with Hong Kong C of A requirement is preferred
- Have sufficient training, skill and experience for the type of activities sought
- Strong communication, negotiation, presentation skills
- Fluent in spoken and written English
We offer an attractive employment package including free travel privilege* and staff training & development to successful candidates.
For interested parties, please apply through our e-recruitment system at http://careers.hongkongairlines.com/930/cw/en/listing/
To understand more of our company and other vacancies, please visit our website at http://www.hkairlines.com.
Free Travel Privilege
- Employee and his/her family & friends (for single employee) will be benefit from the free and the lowest fare travel arrangement
- All destinations flown by HK Airlines and its partners
- Free tickets, maximum 10-round trip per year
- 2 more round trip free tickets will be granted to the employee who has completed 5-year of continuous service
Hong Kong Airlines is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with our personal data policy and for recruitment purposes only.
Candidates not notified within eight weeks may consider their application unsuccessful. All related information will be kept in our file for up to 24 months.
Under the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance, you have the right to ascertain whether we hold your personal data, and if we do, to request for a copy of the data and/or to request the correction of any of the data that is inaccurate. Requests for access to and/or correction of your personal data relating to your application should be sent to us via postal mail at the following address:
Hong Kong Airlines Limited
Human Resources & Administration Department
11/F, One Citygate, 20 Tat Tung Road,
Tung Chung, Lantau, Hong Kong
We may charge a reasonable fee for the processing of any data access request
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend