Supervisor, Building Services
Job no: 492669
Work type: Contract
Location: Hong Kong SAR
Categories: Maintenance & Engineering
- Responsible for T&C of Building Services systems and follow up on defects rectification works
- Responsible for operation and maintenance works of Building Services System.
- Responsible for handling emergency calls and urgent repair works.
- Supervise and monitor performance of maintenance contractors on quality of services level.
- Manage and make recommendation, planning for day to day maintenance works.
- Manage and supervise the contractor for carrying out maintenance, improvement and A&A works.
- High Certificate / Diploma in Mechanical / Electrical / Building Services Engineering.
- At least 5 years of related working experiences in Building Services Operation and Maintenance. Experience in representing stakeholder for T&C of Building Services systems and follow up on defects rectification works is a must.
- Holder of Registered Electrical Worker License (A / B / R) is highly preferred.
- Good command of both written and spoken English & Chinese. Good commend of spoken Mandarin is preferred.
- Willing to work in shifts
Candidate with less experience and qualification will be considered as Technician
We offer an attractive employment package including free travel privilege* and staff training & development to successful candidates. For interested parties, please apply through our e-recruitment system.
To understand more of our company and other vacancies, please visit our website at http://www.hkairlines.com.
Free Travel Privilege
- Employee and his/her family & friends (for single employee) will be benefit from the free and the lowest fare travel arrangement
- All destinations flown by HK Airlines and its partners
- Travel benefits and flight ticket discount
Hong Kong Airlines is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with our personal data policy and for recruitment purposes only.
Candidates not notified within eight weeks may consider their application unsuccessful. All related information will be kept in our file for up to 24 months.
Under the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance, you have the right to ascertain whether we hold your personal data, and if we do, to request for a copy of the data and/or to request the correction of any of the data that is inaccurate. Requests for access to and/or correction of your personal data relating to your application should be sent to us via postal mail at the following address:
Hong Kong Airlines Limited
Human Resources & Administration Department
11/F, One Citygate, 20 Tat Tung Road,
Tung Chung, Lantau, Hong Kong
We may charge a reasonable fee for the processing of any data access request
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend