Job no: 493706
Work type: Full time
Location: Hong Kong SAR
- Responsible for implementing procurement jobs (such as tender, sourcing, issued orders, etc.) according to procurement requisition
- To issue orders as per signed contract or signed framework agreements, as well as follow up the delivery
- Responsible to close the orders after delivery
- Coordinate suppliers to deliver all payment documents to budget center for payment application, and follow up overdue payment
- To handle and archive procurement documents in according to work manual requested
- Assist supervisors to prepare weekly report, monthly reports & procurement cases report
- Perform other tasks assigned when necessary
- Degree in Business or related disciplines with 1 to 2 years’ relevant experience
- Strong analytical mind and stress resistant
- Strong commercial acumen and negotiation skill
- Proficiency in MS Office applications and Chinese Word Processing
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese, Putonghua
Candidates with less experience will be considered as Assistant Officer, Procurement
We offer an attractive employment package including free travel privilege* and staff training & development to successful candidates.
For interested parties, please apply through our e-recruitment system at http://careers.hongkongairlines.com/930/cw/en/listing/
To understand more of our company and other vacancies, please visit our website at http://www.hkairlines.com.
Free Travel Privilege
- Employee and his/her family & friends (for single employee) will be benefit from the free and the lowest fare travel arrangement
- All destinations flown by HK Airlines and its partners
- Free tickets, maximum 10-round trip per year
- 2 more round trip free tickets will be granted to the employee who has completed 5-year of continuous service
Hong Kong Airlines is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with our personal data policy and for recruitment purposes only.
Candidates not notified within eight weeks may consider their application unsuccessful. All related information will be kept in our file for up to 24 months.
Under the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance, you have the right to ascertain whether we hold your personal data, and if we do, to request for a copy of the data and/or to request the correction of any of the data that is inaccurate. Requests for access to and/or correction of your personal data relating to your application should be sent to us via postal mail at the following address:
Hong Kong Airlines Limited
Human Resources & Administration Department
11/F, One Citygate, 20 Tat Tung Road,
Tung Chung, Lantau, Hong Kong
We may charge a reasonable fee for the processing of any data access request
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend