Supervisor, Airport Services (Maldives)
Job no: 493713
Work type: Full time
Location: Hong Kong SAR
Categories: Service Delivery
• Oversee the performance of ground handling agents
• Ensure flights are operated according to company safety requirement
• Provide good customer services by airport staff under his/her leadership in various situation
• Assist in compiling reports and reporting information to headquarters about daily operations
• Instruct and monitor ground handling agents service performance
• Monitor the staff performance of his/her subordinates
• Ensure day-to-day operations is smooth and efficient, deliever clear instructions/guidelines to GHA and HX team members.
• Tertiary education or equivalent, a Bachelor degree holder will be an advantage
• Minimum 4 years airport services experiences
• Able to work independently under high pressure
• Customer-oriented with excellent communication and presentation skills
• Fluency in English and local language (both written and oral) are required.
• Ability to communicate in Cantonese and Mandarin will be an advantage
• Proficient in MS Excel, Word and PowerPoint
• Willing to take shift duties
We offer an attractive employment package including free travel privilege* and staff training & development to successful candidates.
For interested parties, please apply through our e-recruitment system at http://careers.hongkongairlines.com/930/cw/en/listing/
To understand more of our company and other vacancies, please visit our website at http://www.hkairlines.com.
Free Travel Privilege
- Employee and his/her family & friends (for single employee) will be benefit from the free and the lowest fare travel arrangement
- All destinations flown by HK Airlines and its partners
- Free tickets, maximum 10-round trip per year
- 2 more round trip free tickets will be granted to the employee who has completed 5-year of continuous service
Hong Kong Airlines is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with our personal data policy and for recruitment purposes only.
Candidates not notified within eight weeks may consider their application unsuccessful. All related information will be kept in our file for up to 24 months.
Under the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance, you have the right to ascertain whether we hold your personal data, and if we do, to request for a copy of the data and/or to request the correction of any of the data that is inaccurate. Requests for access to and/or correction of your personal data relating to your application should be sent to us via postal mail at the following address:
Hong Kong Airlines Limited
Human Resources & Administration Department
11/F, One Citygate, 20 Tat Tung Road,
Tung Chung, Lantau, Hong Kong
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend