Assistant Manager, Finance & Accounting (Aviation Training Centre)
Job no: 493715
Work type: Full time
Location: Hong Kong SAR
- Work under the company Hong Kong Airlines Aviation Training Centre (HKAATC)
- Responsible for HKAATC full set of books and accounts
- To handle AP, AR including payment records
- Responsible for daily accounting operations and cooperation with other departments
- Responsible for month-end closing & financial analysis to management
- Ensure that all month-end and yearly-end closing are completed accurately, in timely manner and in accordance with corporate guideline
- Develop business models for management's decision and facilitate financial performance monitoring
- Maintain effective financial control and reporting system to comply with internal group policies and external statutory requirements
- Handle payroll processing, MPF, taxations, audit
- Perform ad-hoc assignments as required
- Degree holder in accounting and finance with accounting qualification of ACCA/HKICPA or equivalent.
- At least 5 years auditing and accounting experience, with experience acquired in training centre or property management Industries preferred
- Familiar with accounting standards and statutory requirements.
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese.
- Good analytical mind, self-driven, able to work under pressure and good communication and interpersonal skill
- Work independently and under pressure to meet tight deadlines
For interested parties, please apply through our e-recruitment system at http://careers.hongkongairlines.com/930/cw/en/listing/
To understand more of our company and other vacancies, please visit our website at http://www.hkairlines.com.
Hong Kong Airlines is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with our personal data policy and for recruitment purposes only.
Candidates not notified within eight weeks may consider their application unsuccessful. All related information will be kept in our file for up to 24 months.
Under the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance, you have the right to ascertain whether we hold your personal data, and if we do, to request for a copy of the data and/or to request the correction of any of the data that is inaccurate. Requests for access to and/or correction of your personal data relating to your application should be sent to us via postal mail at the following address:
Hong Kong Airlines Limited
Human Resources & Administration Department
11/F, One Citygate, 20 Tat Tung Road,
Tung Chung, Lantau, Hong Kong
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend