(Assistant) Engineer, Training
Job no: 493716
Work type: Full time
Location: Hong Kong SAR
Categories: Maintenance & Engineering
- Review and update Engineering and Maintenance (E&M) Training Manual and other training materials
- Assist to establish and develop a strategic E&M training procedures and policies complying with the requirements of AOC Maintenance Support arrangement and HKAR-145
- Identify, analyze and report training needs of aircraft maintenance staff
- Tailor-made training programmes subject to the competence of our maintenance staff as well as the associated contractors / subcontractors
- Design training course syllabus and examination to cope with the company business strategies
- Promote our training programme and conduct training in Hong Kong base and outstations
- Arrange the HKA Company Procedure training to external parties (service provider)
- Maintain full and accurate training record to ensure the training deliverable on schedule
- Support ad-hoc tasks or projects assigned by superior
- Higher Diploma or above in Aircraft Maintenance Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, or equivalent
- Minimum 5 years hands-on working experience in Aircraft Maintenance Engineering
- Holder of HKAR-66 Aircraft Maintenance Engineer License is highly preferred
- Good Command of spoken and written Chinese and English, Mandarin is an advantage
- Good team player with strong sense of responsibility and commitment
- Proficiency in MS Office and Chinese word processing
Candidate with less experience or qualification will be considered as Assistant Engineer.
We offer an attractive employment package including free travel privilege* and staff training & development to successful candidates. For interested parties, please apply through our e-recruitment system.
To understand more of our company and other vacancies, please visit our website at http://www.hkairlines.com.
Free Travel Privilege
- Employee and his/her family & friends (for single employee) will be benefit from the free and the lowest fare travel arrangement
- All destinations flown by HK Airlines and its partners
- Travel benefits and flight ticket discount
Hong Kong Airlines is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with our personal data policy and for recruitment purposes only.
Candidates not notified within eight weeks may consider their application unsuccessful. All related information will be kept in our file for up to 24 months.
Under the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance, you have the right to ascertain whether we hold your personal data, and if we do, to request for a copy of the data and/or to request the correction of any of the data that is inaccurate. Requests for access to and/or correction of your personal data relating to your application should be sent to us via postal mail at the following address:
Hong Kong Airlines Limited
Human Resources & Administration Department
11/F, One Citygate, 20 Tat Tung Road,
Tung Chung, Lantau, Hong Kong
We may charge a reasonable fee for the processing of any data access request
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend