Reporting to Deputy General Manager, HR Shared Services, you will be responsible for building credibility through the execution of processes; and to improve customer experience with excellent service delivery. You are required to comply with external regulations as well as internal policies and processes to meet the business strategic objectives and HR department objectives across our Hong Kong headquarter and out-station branches.
- Lead a team to perform and implement all compensation & benefits policies, processes and initiatives, including but not limited to regular payroll, final payment, MPF & Tax management, visa application and renewal, work injuries and staff insurance;
- Monitor and manage vendors on the progress of all payroll activities to produce accurate and timely delivery of payroll services;
- Act as a focal point answering staff enquiries about payroll and other employment issues;
- Review current payroll policies and procedures, drive process improvement to ensure best-practice operation;
- Prepare various analysis reports for management review;
- Participate in system tests for system upgrade and enhancement activities;
- Ensure all HR information systems are updated and accurate; and
- Perform other ad hoc duties as assigned.
- Bachelor Degree holder in Business Administration or Human Resources Management or related discipline
- Minimum 7 years of work experience in compensation & benefits and hand-on payroll process including 3-4 years of experience at managerial level
- Experience in handling payroll for other countries is highly advantages
- Well versed in Employment Ordinance, relevant law and regulations. Other countries labor law knowledge an advantage
- Strong numerical sense and good analytical skills
- Detail mind, resilience with high level of integrity
- High proficiency in MS Excel, strong knowledge and experience in using HRIS
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese, Putonghua
- Immediate available will be a plus
We offer an attractive employment package including free travel privilege* and staff training & development to successful candidates.
To understand more of our company and other vacancies, please visit our website at http://www.hkairlines.com.
Free Travel Privilege
- Employee and his/her family & friends (for single employee) will be benefit from the free and the lowest fare travel arrangement
- All destinations flown by HK Airlines and its partners
- Free tickets, maximum 10-round trip per year
- 2 more round trip free tickets will be granted to the employee who has completed 5-year of continuous service
Hong Kong Airlines is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with our personal data policy and for recruitment purposes only.
Candidates not notified within eight weeks may consider their application unsuccessful. All related information will be kept in our file for up to 24 months.
Under the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance, you have the right to ascertain whether we hold your personal data, and if we do, to request for a copy of the data and/or to request the correction of any of the data that is inaccurate. Requests for access to and/or correction of your personal data relating to your application should be sent to us via postal mail at the following address:
Hong Kong Airlines Limited
Human Resources & Administration Department
11/F, One Citygate, 20 Tat Tung Road,
Tung Chung, Lantau, Hong Kong