Manager, Human Resources Management System
Job no: 493718
Work type: Full time
Location: Hong Kong SAR
Categories: Human Resources and Administration
- Lead end-to-end project implementations with on-time delivery and key goals are met.
- Manage project budget including obtaining and vetting cost estimates, monitoring and tracking expenses throughout the project lifecycle.
- Develop project plans and ensure projects are executed following policies.
- Manage project risks and issues as appropriate, proactively work to resolution.
- Collaborate and consult HR teams to understand complex business needs and design solutions.
- Make recommendations on new solutions or enhancements based on assessment of business requirements in alignment with overall business and technology strategy.
- Manage HR data reporting and analytics capabilities to support HR decisions.
- Provide level 1 production support on HR systems, including responding to user issues, collaborating with IT and external vendor to resolve system issues and communicating resolutions
- Provide support to HR users on report enquiries
- Data Protection
- Act as a Departmental Data Protection Officer in responsible for personal data related issues, to ensure respective department is in compliance with relevant privacy legislation, including but not limited to Hong Kong Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance & European Union General Data Protection Regulation.
- Bachelor degree in Information System/ Technology or other related discipline
- Minimum 8 years of experiences in HRMS system implementation & support
- Knowledge in Oracle PeopleSoft, talent management solutions, BI is definite advantage
- Broad knowledge of HR business processes (e.g. leave management, payroll management, performance management, Learning & development management, recruitment & onboarding management)
- Familiar with General Data Protection Regulations, Hong Kong Privacy Data (Privacy) Ordinance is a plus
- Strong analytical thinking, independent and a good team player with strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Detail-oriented individual with strong problem-solving ability
- Mature, responsible, independent with positive and proactive attitude
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese, Putonghua is required
- Proficiency in MS Office applications and Chinese Word Processing
We offer an attractive employment package including free travel privilege* and staff training & development to successful candidates.
For interested parties, please apply through our e-recruitment system athttp://careers.hongkongairlines.com/930/cw/en/listing/
To understand more of our company and other vacancies, please visit our website athttp://www.hkairlines.com.
Free Travel Privilege
- Employee and his/her family & friends (for single employee) will be benefit from the free and the lowest fare travel arrangement
- All destinations flown by HK Airlines and its partners
- Free tickets, maximum 10-round trip per year
- 2 more round trip free tickets will be granted to the employee who has completed 5-year of continuous service
Hong Kong Airlines is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with our personal data policy and for recruitment purposes only.
Candidates not notified within eight weeks may consider their application unsuccessful. All related information will be kept in our file for up to 24 months.
Under the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance, you have the right to ascertain whether we hold your personal data, and if we do, to request for a copy of the data and/or to request the correction of any of the data that is inaccurate. Requests for access to and/or correction of your personal data relating to your application should be sent to us via postal mail at the following address:
Hong Kong Airlines Limited
Human Resources & Administration Department
11/F, One Citygate, 20 Tat Tung Road,
Tung Chung, Lantau, Hong Kong
We may charge a reasonable fee for the processing of any data access request
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend