Supervisor, HR Shared Services
Job no: 493719
Work type: Full time
Location: Hong Kong SAR
Categories: Human Resources and Administration
- Handle daily HR operations in a Shared Services Environment including onboarding, off boarding, staff movement, work visa, HR reporting, leave management, insurance administration, and HRMS management.
- Manage and answer staff enquiries
- Ensure the timely delivery of HR Shares Services in line with service level agreement
- Collaborate effectively and efficiently with internal HR teams and within Shared Service team to execute daily HR operations
- Collaborate with the outstations HRSS Support on daily operation queries and transactions
- Assist in ad-hoc assignment as required
- Bachelor Degree holder in Business Administration or Human Resources Management or related discipline
- Minimum 4 years of work experience in payroll and MPF administration
- Experience in using PeopleSoft is a plus
- Well versed in Employment Ordinances and other relevant law and regulations
- Demonstrate ability in working with HRBP, departments, technical resources and vendors
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese, Putonghua is required
- Proficiency in MS Office applications and Chinese Word Processing, familiar with staff service
- Excellent skills in Excel
- Detail-minded and committed
We offer an attractive employment package including free travel privilege* and staff training & development to successful candidates.
For interested parties, please apply through our e-recruitment system at http://careers.hongkongairlines.com/930/cw/en/listing/
To understand more of our company and other vacancies, please visit our website at http://www.hkairlines.com.
Free Travel Privilege
- Employee and his/her family & friends (for single employee) will be benefit from the free and the lowest fare travel arrangement
- All destinations flown by HK Airlines and its partners
- Free tickets, maximum 10-round trip per year
- 2 more round trip free tickets will be granted to the employee who has completed 5-year of continuous service
Hong Kong Airlines is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with our personal data policy and for recruitment purposes only.
Candidates not notified within eight weeks may consider their application unsuccessful. All related information will be kept in our file for up to 24 months.
Under the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance, you have the right to ascertain whether we hold your personal data, and if we do, to request for a copy of the data and/or to request the correction of any of the data that is inaccurate. Requests for access to and/or correction of your personal data relating to your application should be sent to us via postal mail at the following address:
Hong Kong Airlines Limited
Human Resources & Administration Department
11/F, One Citygate, 20 Tat Tung Road,
Tung Chung, Lantau, Hong Kong
We may charge a reasonable fee for the processing of any data access request
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend