(Assistant) Officer, Training
Job no: 493723
Work type: Full time
Location: Hong Kong SAR
Categories: Maintenance & Engineering
- Assist in training section's daily admin operation including classroom facilities booking, course enrollment, pre-training preparation.
- Assist to prepare E&M annual training budget and report to E&M management the training expense
- Control and update training documentation in E-learning system
- Assist in all kinds of authorization management, including licence/authorization documentation handling, interview arrangement, database updating and monitoring, record keeping and stamp management
- Control and maintain training record of E&M staff
- Source suitable training programs from external training organizations
- Monitor and evaluate training effectiveness
- Perform other tasks and projects assigned by superiors
- Non Degree Tertiary educated or above
- 2 years' relevant working experience in aviation industry or HR/Admin area preferred
- A good team player with a strong sense of responsibility, attentive to details
- Ability to effectively work under tight deadlines
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese
Candidates with less experience will be considered as Assistant Officer, Training
We offer an attractive employment package including free travel privilege* and staff training & development to successful candidates. For interested parties, please apply through our e-recruitment system.
To understand more of our company and other vacancies, please visit our website at http://www.hkairlines.com.
Free Travel Privilege
- Employee and his/her family & friends (for single employee) will be benefit from the free and the lowest fare travel arrangement
- All destinations flown by HK Airlines and its partners
- Free tickets, maximum 10-round trip per year
- 2 more round trip free tickets will be granted to the employee who has completed 5-year of continuous service
Hong Kong Airlines is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with our personal data policy and for recruitment purposes only.
Candidates not notified within eight weeks may consider their application unsuccessful. All related information will be kept in our file for up to 24 months.
Under the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance, you have the right to ascertain whether we hold your personal data, and if we do, to request for a copy of the data and/or to request the correction of any of the data that is inaccurate. Requests for access to and/or correction of your personal data relating to your application should be sent to us via postal mail at the following address:
Hong Kong Airlines Limited
Human Resources & Administration Department
11/F, One Citygate, 20 Tat Tung Road,
Tung Chung, Lantau, Hong Kong
We may charge a reasonable fee for the processing of any data access request
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend