Assistant Manager / Supervisor, Talent Acquisition
Job no: 493725
Work type: Full time
Location: Hong Kong SAR
Categories: Human Resources and Administration
- Provide full spectrum of human resources services including but not limited to manpower planning, end-to-end recruitment services, talent acquisition, internal transfer, relocation and secondment to address different business priorities
- Manage the corporate headcount control and monitoring function
- Assist in campus recruitment and employer branding events
- Assist in manage and execute human resources related projects, exercises and implement various HR initiatives
- Keep abreast of the recent development of HR practices, statutory requirements and make recommendations for continuous improvement
- All other duties as assigned
- Bachelor Degree holder in Business Administration or Human Resources Management or related discipline.
- Minimum 6 years of human resources business partnering experience gained in sizable organization
- Detail-oriented individual with strong problem-solving ability
- Strong self-motivation, with excellent negotiation and influencing skills
- Mature, responsible, independent with positive and proactive attitude
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese, Putonghua is required
- Proficiency in MS Office applications and Chinese Word Processing
Applicants will less experience will be considered as Supervisor
We offer an attractive employment package including free travel privilege* and staff training & development to successful candidates. For interested parties, please apply through our e-recruitment system.
To understand more of our company and other vacancies, please visit our website at http://www.hkairlines.com.
Free Travel Privilege
- Employee and his/her family & friends (for single employee) will be benefit from the free and the lowest fare travel arrangement
- All destinations flown by HK Airlines and its partners
- Free tickets, maximum 10-round trip per year
- 2 more round trip free tickets will be granted to the employee who has completed 5-year of continuous service
Hong Kong Airlines is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with our personal data policy and for recruitment purposes only.
Candidates not notified within eight weeks may consider their application unsuccessful. All related information will be kept in our file for up to 24 months.
Under the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance, you have the right to ascertain whether we hold your personal data, and if we do, to request for a copy of the data and/or to request the correction of any of the data that is inaccurate. Requests for access to and/or correction of your personal data relating to your application should be sent to us via postal mail at the following address:
Hong Kong Airlines Limited
Human Resources & Administration Department
11/F, One Citygate, 20 Tat Tung Road,
Tung Chung, Lantau, Hong Kong
We may charge a reasonable fee for the processing of any data access request
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend