Engineer, Line Maintenance
Job no: 493726
Work type: Full time
Location: Hong Kong SAR
Categories: Maintenance & Engineering
- Be responsible for satisfactory completion and certificate of all maintenance work required by Production Planning Control & Maintenance Planning.
- Be responsible for defects rectification in accordance with approved maintenance data. Properly record defect in technical log entries in compliance with company policies.
- Confirm the tooling & equipment are approved for each task, ensuring such tooling & equipment fit for the intended use.
- During AOG situation in non-office working hours, issue a serviceable label for required materials after confirming the material's approval.
- Ensure proper record of the maintenance works carried-out on aircraft, aircraft engine, component and equipment.
- Provide guidance, technical coaching to mechanics.
- Form 5/DSE or above with minimum 5 years of maintenance work experience
- Holding aircraft basic license: HKAR-66 license, A/C Type Authorization:1 A/C Type
- Fluent speaking and writing in English
- Possess good interpersonal skills and excellent at team work
- Good physical condition and suitable for shift duty
We offer an attractive employment package including free travel privilege* and staff training & development to successful candidates.
For interested parties, please apply through our e-recruitment system at http://careers.hongkongairlines.com/930/cw/en/listing/
To understand more of our company and other vacancies, please visit our website at http://www.hkairlines.com.
Free Travel Privilege
- Employee and his/her family & friends (for single employee) will be benefit from the free and the lowest fare travel arrangement
- All destinations flown by HK Airlines and its partners
- Free tickets, maximum 10-round trip per year
- 2 more round trip free tickets will be granted to the employee who has completed 5-year of continuous service
Hong Kong Airlines is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with our personal data policy and for recruitment purposes only.
Candidates not notified within eight weeks may consider their application unsuccessful. All related information will be kept in our file for up to 24 months.
Under the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance, you have the right to ascertain whether we hold your personal data, and if we do, to request for a copy of the data and/or to request the correction of any of the data that is inaccurate. Requests for access to and/or correction of your personal data relating to your application should be sent to us via postal mail at the following address:
Hong Kong Airlines Limited
Human Resources & Administration Department
11/F, One Citygate, 20 Tat Tung Road,
Tung Chung, Lantau, Hong Kong
We may charge a reasonable fee for the processing of any data access request
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend