Job no: 493734
Work type: Full time
Location: Hong Kong SAR
Categories: Human Resources and Administration
- Be responsible to maintain the inventory of office asset, such as furniture, keys-and-locks, and the stock in warehouse; and to arrange related maintenance and repair services;
- Maintain the end-to-end procurement for office furniture and back office materials, including their purchasing, installation, labeling and registration;
- Coordinate with the vendors and arrange cleaning schedule for different office locations for carpet cleaning, pets control, etc.;
- Handle and follow up utility-related billing, such as electronic bills, water bills;
- Monitor the utilization of pantry equipment and supply, and control pantry stocks on a regular basis;
- Assist to arrange the office relocation; and
- Perform other ad hoc duties as assigned
- Diploma or above in Business administration or related discipline
- Minimum 2 years’ relevant experience, preferably in inventory management
- Good interpersonal and organising skills
- Independent and self-initiating with strong sense of responsibility
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese
- Customer orientation; organized & good problem solving
We offer an attractive employment package including free travel privilege* and staff training & development to successful candidates.
For interested parties, please apply through our e-recruitment system at http://careers.hongkongairlines.com/930/cw/en/listing/
To understand more of our company and other vacancies, please visit our website at http://www.hkairlines.com.
Free Travel Privilege
- Employee and his/her family & friends (for single employee) will be benefit from the free and the lowest fare travel arrangement
- All destinations flown by HK Airlines and its partners
- Free tickets, maximum 10-round trip per year
- 2 more round trip free tickets will be granted to the employee who has completed 5-year of continuous service
Hong Kong Airlines is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with our personal data policy and for recruitment purposes only.
Candidates not notified within eight weeks may consider their application unsuccessful. All related information will be kept in our file for up to 24 months.
Under the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance, you have the right to ascertain whether we hold your personal data, and if we do, to request for a copy of the data and/or to request the correction of any of the data that is inaccurate. Requests for access to and/or correction of your personal data relating to your application should be sent to us via postal mail at the following address:
Hong Kong Airlines Limited
Human Resources & Administration Department
11/F, One Citygate, 20 Tat Tung Road,
Tung Chung, Lantau, Hong Kong
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend