(Senior) Mechanic, Maintenance Shop (Painting)
Job no: 493736
Work type: Full time
Location: Hong Kong SAR
Categories: Maintenance & Engineering
- Perform maintenance work (painting) in accordance with approved manual instruction, company procedures
- Report any abnormality/ difficulties found during production work to Senior Supervisor
- Assist Senior Supervisor in maintaining safe operation and serviceability of tooling/ equipment
- Exam condition and verify validity of tools/equipment and materials before work
- Adhere to environment, safety and health regulations during work and take part in keeping Painting shop clean, tidy and orderly
- Self inspection for the accomplished work to ensure no quality deficiencies are made. Check that no debris and tools are left in vicinity of aircraft after maintenance work
- Make sure work cards/maintenance documents are recorded and signed properly
- Form 5/DSE or above
- 2 years in aviation painting experience
- Excellent hand-on skills
- Good interpersonal and administrative skills
- Self-motivated, hard working
- Fair in written and spoken English
- Physically fit for shift duty work
Candidates with more experience will be considered as Senior Mechanic, Maintenance Shop.
We offer an attractive employment package including free travel privilege* and staff training & development to successful candidates. For interested parties, please apply through our e-recruitment system.
To understand more of our company and other vacancies, please visit our website at http://www.hkairlines.com.
Free Travel Privilege
- Employee and his/her family & friends (for single employee) will be benefit from the free and the lowest fare travel arrangement
- All destinations flown by HK Airlines and its partners
- Free tickets, maximum 10-round trip per year
- 2 more round trip free tickets will be granted to the employee who has completed 5-year of continuous service
Hong Kong Airlines is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with our personal data policy and for recruitment purposes only.
Candidates not notified within eight weeks may consider their application unsuccessful. All related information will be kept in our file for up to 24 months.
Under the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance, you have the right to ascertain whether we hold your personal data, and if we do, to request for a copy of the data and/or to request the correction of any of the data that is inaccurate. Requests for access to and/or correction of your personal data relating to your application should be sent to us via postal mail at the following address:
Hong Kong Airlines Limited
Human Resources & Administration Department
11/F, One Citygate, 20 Tat Tung Road,
Tung Chung, Lantau, Hong Kong
We may charge a reasonable fee for the processing of any data access request
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend