Job no: 493740
Work type: Full time
Location: Hong Kong SAR
Categories: Commercial, Ground Operations
- Supervising the scheduling, controlling and adjustment of Crew Member roster is complied with the legal, regulatory and company requirement.
- Provide statistic , data and analysis on crew operational issue in order to support and enhance management strategic process
- Work with airline planning for both short term and long term crew manpower planning in order to achieve maximum efficiency
- Supervising Rostering Officer is running in accordance with the agreed standard.
- Liaison with OMC for the crew rotation plan in order to establish an efficient and routine operations
- Prepare Crew Roster on monthly basis in accordance with the HKCAD FTL, Company manuals and policies
- Handling Crew Member enquires on rostering issues
- Supporting and coaching staff members in all aspect of
handling daily function of Rostering
- Supervising the guideline, work procedure or any directive
from Rostering Manager is implemented in Rostering during roster production
- Supervising and proactively support officer rostering in
roster production and liaison with crew controller.
- Handling and providing solution for any rostering issues
being referred by Officer rostering
- Monitor Crew roster published ontime every month
- Providing feedback to Rostering Manager regarding
continuous improvement on rostering production and utilization
- Supervising and coaching staff member to take system testing
- Tertiary education or equivalent
- At least 3 years Airline operation experience
- Proficiency in verbal communication in Cantonese, English and Putonghua.
- Knowledge of industrial and CAD rules and regulations and airline schedule
- Capable to handle conflict and settle argument in a reasonable manner
- IT experience and knowledge is beneficial
- Proficiency in PC operations, knowledge in Microsoft Word, Excel and Power Point
- Strong numerical and analytical skills with business acumen
- Able to work independently and as a team
We offer an attractive employment package including free travel privilege* and staff training & development to successful candidates. For interested parties, please apply through our e-recruitment system.
To understand more of our company and other vacancies, please visit our website at http://www.hkairlines.com.
Free Travel Privilege
- Employee and his/her family & friends (for single employee) will be benefit from the free and the lowest fare travel arrangement
- All destinations flown by HK Airlines and its partners
- Free tickets, maximum 10-round trip per year
- 2 more round trip free tickets will be granted to the employee who has completed 5-year of continuous service
Hong Kong Airlines is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with our personal data policy and for recruitment purposes only.
Candidates not notified within eight weeks may consider their application unsuccessful. All related information will be kept in our file for up to 24 months.
Under the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance, you have the right to ascertain whether we hold your personal data, and if we do, to request for a copy of the data and/or to request the correction of any of the data that is inaccurate. Requests for access to and/or correction of your personal data relating to your application should be sent to us via postal mail at the following address:
Hong Kong Airlines Limited
Human Resources & Administration Department
11/F, One Citygate, 20 Tat Tung Road,
Tung Chung, Lantau, Hong Kong
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend