Safety and Emergency Procedures Trainee
Job no: 493745
Work type: Full time
Location: Hong Kong SAR
Categories: Flight Operations
- Produce and provide all safety training programs for Flight and Cabin Crew
- Ensure the requirements of CAD 360 are embodied into Flight and Cabin Crew Training
- Monitor safety training and cabin safety standards to ensure they are achieved and subsequently maintained
- Certify where appropriate that Flight and Cabin Crew have met and continue to meet the required company and regulatory authority requirements
- Ensure examination functions comply with company requirements
- Refine training materials in accordance with the requirements of regulatory authorities and the needs of the company
- Identify training needs and evaluate training standards
- Ensure training records and certificates are kept up to date
- University graduate or the above
- Minimum 1 year of flying experience
- Background in training and development experience would be advantageous
- Presentable, mature with good communication and interpersonal skills
- A self-motivated team player and with excellent people management skills
- Excellent command of spoken and written English, Chinese and Mandarin
- Proficiency in PC skills including MS Word, Excel, Powerpoint and Chinese Word Processing
- Swimming preferable
- Ability to work independently and under pressure
- Strong administration skills
We offer an attractive employment package including free travel privilege* and staff training & development to successful candidates.
For interested parties, please apply through our e-recruitment system.
To understand more of our company and other vacancies, please visit our website at http://www.hkairlines.com.
Free Travel Privilege
- Employee and his/her family & friends (for single employee) will be benefit from the free and the lowest fare travel arrangement
- All destinations flown by HK Airlines and its partners
- Free tickets, maximum 10-round trip per year
- 2 more round trip free tickets will be granted to the employee who has completed 5-year of continuous service
Hong Kong Airlines is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with our personal data policy and for recruitment purposes only.
Candidates not notified within eight weeks may consider their application unsuccessful. All related information will be kept in our file for up to 24 months.
Under the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance, you have the right to ascertain whether we hold your personal data, and if we do, to request for a copy of the data and/or to request the correction of any of the data that is inaccurate. Requests for access to and/or correction of your personal data relating to your application should be sent to us via postal mail at the following address:
Hong Kong Airlines Limited
Human Resources & Administration Department
11/F, One Citygate, 20 Tat Tung Road,
Tung Chung, Lantau, Hong Kong
We may charge a reasonable fee for the processing of any data access request
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend