Officer/ Assistant Officer, Material Control
Job no: 493747
Work type: Full time
Location: Hong Kong SAR
- Coordinate to replenish spares for all level schedule check
- Check the stock availability and feedback to engineering planning for daily maintenance work
- Source and issue out Purchase Order for urgent required spares for the schedule check and the consumable parts for engineer orders
- On-Site support for hanger check as required
- Monitor Engineering Orders (EO) spare support and make sure the EO can be accomplished before due date
- Holder of engineering or logistic related degree
- 1-2 years of experience on aircraft component control is preferred but not a must
- Strong analytical thinking skills and communication skills
- Strong commercial acumen and able to work under stress
- Fluency in written and spoken English, proficiency in Mandarin a plus
- Willing to travel when required
Candidate with less experience can be considered as Assistant Officer, Material Control
We offer an attractive employment package including free travel privilege* and staff training & development to successful candidates.
For interested parties, please apply through our e-recruitment system at http://careers.hongkongairlines.com/930/cw/en/listing/
To understand more of our company and other vacancies, please visit our website at http://www.hkairlines.com.
Free Travel Privilege
- Employee and his/her family & friends (for single employee) will be benefit from the free and the lowest fare travel arrangement
- All destinations flown by HK Airlines and its partners
- Free tickets, maximum 10-round trip per year
- 2 more round trip free tickets will be granted to the employee who has completed 5-year of continuous service
Hong Kong Airlines is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with our personal data policy and for recruitment purposes only.
Candidates not notified within eight weeks may consider their application unsuccessful. All related information will be kept in our file for up to 24 months.
Under the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance, you have the right to ascertain whether we hold your personal data, and if we do, to request for a copy of the data and/or to request the correction of any of the data that is inaccurate. Requests for access to and/or correction of your personal data relating to your application should be sent to us via postal mail at the following address:
Hong Kong Airlines Limited
Human Resources & Administration Department
11/F, One Citygate, 20 Tat Tung Road,
Tung Chung, Lantau, Hong Kong
We may charge a reasonable fee for the processing of any data access request
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend