Job no: 493749
Work type: Full time
Location: Hong Kong SAR
Categories: Human Resources and Administration
- Support with brand assets management, copy-writing and collateral production
- Assist in brand projects, vetting of creative briefs and execution
- Support the development and execution of corporate brand guidelines, visual identity and integrated brand communications plan in the area of brand, product announcement and promotion
- Assist in supplier/vendor contract negotiation, brand integration and logistical details as appropriate for each event
- Act as an internal brand advocate to promote the brand and ensure that brand guidelines are met internally and externally
- Coordinate with internal stakeholders providing support on product and service related updates and ensure deliverable are met
- At least 1 year experience in Branding, Marketing, PR, Journalism, Communication or other relevant discipline.
- Positive attitude, strong branding sense, and have good understanding of aviation industry.
- Demonstration of the ability to multi-task and work in a high volume.
- Effective communication abilities in English in both written and verbal are essential
- Related training in Journalism, Marketing, Communications, Public Relations is advantaged.
We offer an attractive employment package including free travel privilege* and staff training & development to successful candidates.
For interested parties, please apply through our e-recruitment system at http://careers.hongkongairlines.com/930/cw/en/listing/
To understand more of our company and other vacancies, please visit our website at http://www.hkairlines.com.
Free Travel Privilege
- Employee and his/her family & friends (for single employee) will be benefit from the free and the lowest fare travel arrangement
- All destinations flown by HK Airlines and its partners
- Free tickets, maximum 10-round trip per year
- 2 more round trip free tickets will be granted to the employee who has completed 5-year of continuous service
Hong Kong Airlines is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with our personal data policy and for recruitment purposes only.
Candidates not notified within eight weeks may consider their application unsuccessful. All related information will be kept in our file for up to 24 months.
Under the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance, you have the right to ascertain whether we hold your personal data, and if we do, to request for a copy of the data and/or to request the correction of any of the data that is inaccurate. Requests for access to and/or correction of your personal data relating to your application should be sent to us via postal mail at the following address:
Hong Kong Airlines Limited
Human Resources & Administration Department
11/F, One Citygate, 20 Tat Tung Road,
Tung Chung, Lantau, Hong Kong
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend