• Assist the Flight Data Manager to: Develop, implement and maintain the HKA Flight Data Analysis Program.
• Ensure compliance with the flight data analysis aspects of IOSA accreditation.
• Prepare regular reports
• Monitor the serviceability of both airborne and ground based flight data recording/analysis equipment. Report system faults and assist in their rectification.
• Strictly follow the security protocols contained in relevant Company documentation at all times.
• Keep the Flight Data Centre records up to date and ensure the quality of flight data information.
• Participate in the HKA Safety Action Group
• University education in an aviation related discipline
• At least 3 years relevant aviation experience and 2 years experience in a similar role
• Excellent command of spoken and written English
• Practical knowledge and experience with Flight Data Analysis Software
• Proficient with Microsoft Office Excel, Word and PowerPoint
• Excellent interpersonal, communication and supervisor skills with the ability to liaise effectively at all levels of the airline and the regulator authority
We offer an attractive employment package including free travel privilege* and staff training & development to successful candidates. For interested parties, please apply through our e-recruitment system.
To understand more of our company and other vacancies, please visit our website at http://www.hkairlines.com.
Free Travel Privilege
- Employee and his/her family & friends (for single employee) will be benefit from the free and the lowest fare travel arrangement
- All destinations flown by HK Airlines and its partners
- Free tickets, maximum 10-round trip per year
- 2 more round trip free tickets will be granted to the employee who has completed 5-year of continuous service
Hong Kong Airlines is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with our personal data policy and for recruitment purposes only.
Candidates not notified within eight weeks may consider their application unsuccessful. All related information will be kept in our file for up to 24 months.
Under the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance, you have the right to ascertain whether we hold your personal data, and if we do, to request for a copy of the data and/or to request the correction of any of the data that is inaccurate. Requests for access to and/or correction of your personal data relating to your application should be sent to us via postal mail at the following address:
Hong Kong Airlines Limited
Human Resources & Administration Department
11/F, One Citygate, 20 Tat Tung Road,
Tung Chung, Lantau, Hong Kong
We may charge a reasonable fee for the processing of any data access request