Job no: 493772
Work type: Full time
Location: Hong Kong SAR
Categories: Human Resources and Administration
- Be responsible to maintain the inventory of office asset, such as furniture, keys-and-locks, and the stock in warehouse; and to arrange related maintenance and repair services;
- Maintain the end-to-end procurement for office furniture and back office materials, including their purchasing, installation, labelling and registration;
- Coordinate with the vendors and arrange cleaning schedule for different office locations for carpet cleaning, pets control, etc.;
- Handle and follow up utility-related billing, such as electronic bills, water bills;
- Monitor the utilization of pantry equipment and supply, and control pantry stocks on a regular basis;
- Assist to arrange the office relocation; and
- Perform other ad-hoc duties as assigned.
- Diploma or above in Business administration or related discipline
- Minimum 2 years’ relevant experience, preferably in inventory management
- Good interpersonal and organising skills
- Independent and self-initiating with strong sense of responsibility
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese
What we offer:
We offer an attractive employment package including free travel privilege and staff training & development to successful candidates.
Hong Kong Airlines is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with our personal data policy and for recruitment purposes only.
Candidates not notified within eight weeks may consider their application unsuccessful. All related information will be kept in our file for up to 12 months.
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend