Manager, Quality Assurance (Engineering & Maintenance)
Job no: 493788
Work type: Full time
Location: Hong Kong SAR
Categories: Maintenance & Engineering
Manager, Quality Assurance is responsible to assist General Manager, Engineering Quality and Safety (GMEQS) for the functions of quality assurance, authorisation control, training system and data management in accordance with CAD 360 and HKAR-145 requirement.
- Assist GMEQS to manage and streamline the work process from time to time of the Quality Assurance system to improve its overall efficiency
- Oversee the CMR, AD, Variation/Exemption and manual control system to ensure its accuracy.
- Assist GMEQS to manage and streamline the work process from time to time of the company authorisation system to improve its overall efficiency
- Oversee the vendor approval program and staff authorization system to ensure its accuracy
- Manage and monitor the Technical Data Management section
- Assist GMEQS for Regulatory Authorities matters relating to organisation approval, HKAR-66 licence examinations and HKAR-145 training and examination
- To coordinate with other departmental managers for matters relating to staff training requirements and training results
- To coordinate with external customers for training requirements and provision of training services
- Responsible for matters relating to policies in training, training standards, approvals and training records
- Perform other tasks and project assigned by GMEQS
- At least 10 years aircraft engineering / maintenance or relevant working experience
- Non-degree tertiary educational level
- HKAR-66 Aircraft Maintenance License
- Airworthiness course
- Good leadership and coordination skills
- Strong in communication and interpersonal skill
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese
Candidate with less relevant experience or skills may be considered as Assistant Manager, Quality Assurance.
What we offer
We offer an attractive employment package including medical, free travel privilege and staff training & development to successful candidates.
Hong Kong Airlines and its subsidiaries are an Equal Opportunities Employers. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with our personal data policy and for recruitment purposes only.
Candidates not notified within eight weeks may consider their application unsuccessful. All related information will be kept in our file for up to 12 months.
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend