Engineer, Technical Service (Avionics)
Job no: 493791
Work type: Full time
Location: Hong Kong SAR
Categories: Maintenance & Engineering
- Manage aircaft avionics system related programme to meet the Company’s business objectives and regulatory requirements
- Assist aircraft avionics configuration selections on aircraft introduction projects
- Assess ADs, OEM’s SB and other ICA instructions and compile compliance documents to maintain fleet safety and reliability, and evaluate new avionics and work packages for retrofit programs
- Control and managing aircraft avionics equipment software/hardware configuration
- Coordinate with suppliers, aircraft manufacturers and internal departments to solve technical problems
- Provide technical support for aircraft undergoing maintenance onsite or in office
- Other duties or projects assigned by supervisor/manager
Qualifications & Experience:
- At least 5 years or above aviation experience, with at least 3 years of large aircraft avionic engineering
- Degree in Engineering, Avionics, Mechanical, Aeronautical or Electrical Engineering
- Aircraft Maintenance Engineer License or equivalent is preferred
- Good command of spoken and written English
- Proficient computer skills with database maintenance, MS applications
- Be familiar with maintenance manuals, operational manuals and OEM documents
Candidate with more relevant experience or skills may be considered a position as Senior Engineer, Technical Service (Avionics).
What we offer:
We offer an attractive employment package including free travel privilege and staff training & development to successful candidates.
Hong Kong Airlines is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with our personal data policy and for recruitment purposes only.
Candidates not notified within eight weeks may consider their application unsuccessful. All related information will be kept in our file for up to 12 months.
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend