Supervisor, System Administration
Job no: 493793
Work type: Full time
Location: Hong Kong SAR
Categories: Information Technology
- Manage vendors for hardware / software acquisition and outsourced IT services and ensure SLA is met
- Performing regular monitoring on IT Infrastructure, ensuring the stability of Server environment
- Performing changes on system architecture within different projects
- Plan, design, implement and support issues related to VMWare, Windows Active Directory services, Group Policy, DNS, storage systems, system backup operations, anti-virus and other technologies
- University degree in Computer Science or related disciplines; Holders of MCP, VCP will be an advantage
- 3+ years of experience in related Internet technology and experience in server/network components
- Self-motivated, proactive, responsible and customer focus attitude
- Able to work independently and cooperate with other parties
- Ability to work under pressure and complete task in tight schedule
- A team player with excellent interpersonal skills
- Good customer handling skills and manner
- Good command of both written and spoken English, Cantonese and Mandarin
We offer an attractive employment package including free travel privilege* and staff training & development to successful candidates. For interested parties, please apply through our e-recruitment system.
To understand more of our company and other vacancies, please visit our website at http://www.hkairlines.com.
Free Travel Privilege
- Employee and his/her family & friends (for single employee) will be benefit from the free and the lowest fare travel arrangement
- All destinations flown by HK Airlines and its partners
- Free tickets, maximum 10-round trip per year
- 2 more round trip free tickets will be granted to the employee who has completed 5-year of continuous service
Hong Kong Airlines is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with our personal data policy and for recruitment purposes only.
Candidates not notified within eight weeks may consider their application unsuccessful. All related information will be kept in our file for up to 24 months.
Under the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance, you have the right to ascertain whether we hold your personal data, and if we do, to request for a copy of the data and/or to request the correction of any of the data that is inaccurate. Requests for access to and/or correction of your personal data relating to your application should be sent to us via postal mail at the following address:
Hong Kong Airlines Limited
Human Resources & Administration Department
11/F, One Citygate, 20 Tat Tung Road,
Tung Chung, Lantau, Hong Kong
We may charge a reasonable fee for the processing of any data access request
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend