Assistant Officer/Officer, Corporate Legal Affairs
Job no: 493820
Work type: Full time
Location: Hong Kong SAR
Categories: Corporate Legal Affairs
- General administration work; support to the department head and departments (including but not limited to management meeting, stationary ordering, budgeting, work plan, transfer of SO, handling document administration and data entry etc...)
- Assist division heads to prepare materials, reports, presentations, minutes etc for meetings or trainings
- Assist legal research and update manual, guidelines and implement applicable policies and procedures
- Coordination with external legal counsel, solicitors and other service providers per department head's request
- Assist CLA in preparing reports and records, assist in document stamping and following up on contract replenishment
- Other ad-hoc duties assigned by dept head
- University degree, or higher diploma or higher qualifications in Legal or related discipline
- 1 year of work experience in office environment, preferably with experience as secretary or administration assistant
- Good communication skill with good command of spoken and written English and Chinese.
- Ability to speak in Putonghua will be an advantage
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- A proactive team player, with can-do attitude and able to work independently under tight timeframe
- Possess good organizational, coordination and communication skills
Fresh Graduates or candidates with less experience will be considered as Assistant Officer
We offer an attractive employment package including free travel privilege* and staff training & development to successful candidates. For interested parties, please apply through our e-recruitment system.
To understand more of our company and other vacancies, please visit our website at http://www.hkairlines.com.
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend