Manager/ Assistant Manager, HR Business Partner
Job no: 493826
Work type: Full time
Location: Hong Kong SAR
Categories: Human Resources and Administration
In this role, you will be accountable for partnering with the departmental leaders in supporting the development of strategies and initiatives to enhance organizational effectiveness and support business growth. As the subject matter expert to your assigned business units, you will lead your team to be responsible for a wide variety of HR functions, including but not limited to manpower planning, talent acquisition, performance management, career planning, employee engagement, etc.
- Build and maintain strong and positive relationships with departmental leaders and HR practitioners in order to provide strategic advice regarding organizational and people-related strategies;
- Review the manpower planning with department and section heads and ascertain its justification to align with the business need before execution;
- Handle end-to-end talent acquisition process and develop the strategies and approaches for attracting and retaining talents;
- Manage and monitor performance evaluation for new joiners and all employees in the annual exercise, and suggest talent development strategies and other initiatives based on the manpower analysis;
- Analyze data including turnover rates, headcount summary, exit interview data, internal & external market data and makes recommendations to tackle business challenges, improve employee performance, retention and experience;
- Review and implement the improvement and standardization of HR policies and procedures;
- Provide guidance and supervision to the direct reports; and
- Perform other ad-hoc duties as required.
- Bachelor’s degree holder is preferred
- 8 years of people management experience, in which at least 3 years of supervisory experience
- Strong business acumen, confident, self-motivated and detail-minded
- Excellent analytical, project management and problem-solving skills
- Strong communication ability with internal and external stakeholders
- High integrity and ability to maintain the confidentiality of sensitive information and employee data
- Fluent in both written and spoken English and Chinese
Hong Kong Airlines is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with our personal data policy and for recruitment purposes only. Candidates who have not been notified within eight weeks may consider their application unsuccessful. All related information will be kept in our file for up to 24 months.
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend