Job no: 493827
Work type: Full time
Location: Hong Kong SAR
Categories: Human Resources and Administration
This role will be responsible for end-to-end payroll processing in a timely and accurate manner, including but not limited to monthly payroll, new joiners’ payroll, final payment for both local and outstation staff.
- Responsible for payroll operations including but not limited to final payments in compliance with related legislation and regulations;
- Handle tax and MPF issues, and related documentation;
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date payroll records and prepare reports for management review;
- Assist in reviewing the standard operating procedure to enhance the efficiency of payroll processing;
- Answer employee enquires related to payroll issues;
- Coordinate and assist HRMS team in system enhancement project; and
- Perform other ad-hoc duties as required.
- Diploma holder and above is required
- 3 years of payroll or accounting experience
- Positive and detail-minded
- Can work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- High integrity and able to maintain confidentiality of any employee information
- Rich knowledge of employment ordinance and payroll-related ordinances
- Good command in both written and spoken English and Chinese
Hong Kong Airlines is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with our personal data policy and for recruitment purposes only. Candidates who have not been notified within eight weeks may consider their application unsuccessful. All related information will be kept in our file for up to 24 months.
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend