Assistant Manager / Manager, Facility Management
Job no: 493853
Work type: Full time
Location: Hong Kong SAR
Categories: Facility Management, Aviation Training Centre
- Monitor and ensure all renovation work, building repair and maintenance work are carried in good quality and complied with standards and specifications required by authorities and vendors;
- Manage and monitor contractor’s performance and evaluate their performance;
- Prepare defect lists for building and renovation works and ensure the defect rectification is properly carried out by the contractor;
- Carry out periodic inspection and conduct the investigation and debrief reports for any incident in the building;
- Identify and develop strategies to streamline operations, improve services and reduce costs;
- Ensure the training facilities meet legislated requirements including mechanical, electrical, emergency response systems & etc.;
- Participate in the procurement of flight training equipment (e.g. SIM, CEET etc.). Coordinate delivery and final installation and testing of training equipment; and
- Perform any ad hoc duties as required.
- Degree in Facilities Management, Building Services or related studies is preferred
- At least 10 years of relevant work experience in property or facilities management
- Excellent people skills and ability to interact with different levels of parties
- Demonstrated experience with continuous improvement initiatives and cost-saving mindset is highly desirable
- Management experience with strong interpersonal, decision-making and people skills
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese
* Candidate with less experience will be considered as Assistant Manager, Facility Management.
Hong Kong Airlines is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with our personal data policy and for recruitment purposes only. Candidates who have not been notified within eight weeks may consider their application unsuccessful. All related information will be kept in our file for up to 24 months.
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend