Assistant Officer/ Officer, Cost Accounting
Job no: 493862
Work type: Full time
Location: Hong Kong SAR
- Bills Matching and handle vendor invoice
- Fixed Asset management( including build fixed asset cards monthly, fixed asset purchase, transfer and disposal issue; Deal with adjustment of ROU asset accounting treatment monthly)
- Prepare payment & liaise with vendors on payment status
Update the cost accounting system data
(e,g, check the amount rejected in cost settlement system, update the control list of cost management team)
- Accrual specific items each month and make adjustment during month end;
- CMS system user maintain such as password change and function authorization
- Prepare periodic cost reports for management review (e.g. Outstanding Payment record)
- Bachelor Degree in Accounting or related disciplines
- Minimum 2 years accounting experience; airlines experience & relevant experience with recognized is a definite advantage
- Professional qualification in Accounting is preferred
- Familiar with the Airlines Finance Accounting operations, including the accounting work flow, entries, accounting monitor, preparation of Finance statements, establishment and maintenance of accounting system, will be an advantage
- Effective problem solving skills, analytical mind, good planning and organizing abilities
- Independent, good team player, able to work under pressure and meet deadlines
Candidate with less experience will be considered as Assistant Officer, Cost Accounting
We offer an attractive employment package including free travel privilege* and staff training & development to successful candidates.
For interested parties, please apply through our e-recruitment system at http://careers.hongkongairlines.com/930/cw/en/listing/
To understand more of our company and other vacancies, please visit our website at http://www.hkairlines.com.
Hong Kong Airlines is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with our personal data policy and for recruitment purposes only.
Candidates not notified within eight weeks may consider their application unsuccessful. All related information will be kept in our file for up to 24 months.
Under the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance, you have the right to ascertain whether we hold your personal data, and if we do, to request for a copy of the data and/or to request the correction of any of the data that is inaccurate. Requests for access to and/or correction of your personal data relating to your application should be sent to us via postal mail at the following address:
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend