Assistant Engineer, Configuration
Job no: 493933
Work type: Full time
Location: Hong Kong SAR
Categories: Maintenance & Engineering
- Responsible for maintaining up-to-date aircraft configuration models, including review of technical data (aircraft manuals, EO/SB/AD) and initiate Aircraft/engine configuration model change;
- Communicate with FTM service provider or customer for fleet technical management issue
- AN compliance control
- Compile task card and check sheet
- Ad-hoc Fleet Technical Managements projects assigned by management
- At least 2 years or above engineering/maintenance work experience or equivalent
- Degree in Engineering, Avionics, Mechanical, Aeronautical or Electrical Engineering, or relevant diploma is preferred
- Aircraft Maintenance Engineer License holder is preferred
- Good command of spoken and written English
- Proficient computer skills with database maintenance, MS applications
- Good knowledge of Aviation Industry.
- Polished interpersonal and communications skills
- Be familiar with maintenance manuals, operational manuals and OEM documents.
Hong Kong Airlines is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with our personal data policy and for recruitment purposes only. Candidates who have not been notified within eight weeks may consider their application unsuccessful. All related information will be kept in our file for up to 24 months.
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend