License Technician - Line Maintenance
Job no: 493935
Work type: Full time
Location: Hong Kong SAR
Categories: Maintenance & Engineering
- Carry out the schedule maintenance work (daily check, weekly check). Ensure the work has been performed in accordance with approved maintenance data, tooling and equipment that are fit for the intended use.
- Carry out heavy maintenance, such as A check/engine change, in line operation
- Carry out ad hoc task while aircraft/flight switch
- Carry out AOG support in outstation
- Carry out the assigned work under engineer instruction.
- Coordinate with engineer for aircraft trouble shooting.
- Report to supervisor or engineer/manager if any abnormal
- Carry out other work assignment from direct superiors.
- Minimum 6 year of relative experience
- Diploma or above in relevant is preferred
- Possess good interpersonal skills and excellent at team work;
- Possess good personality;
- Fluency speaking and written in English;
- Good physical condition and suitable for shift duty.
- Hard working
Hong Kong Airlines is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with our personal data policy and for recruitment purposes only. Candidates who have not been notified within eight weeks may consider their application unsuccessful. All related information will be kept in our file for up to 24 months.
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend